Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha (65203 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Gisters: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2019
GistMore.com

Corps member calls out a conductor who touched her “vagina” in Onitsha, Anambra State.

See more; https://gistmore.com/corps-member-calls-out-a-conductor-who-touched-her-vagina-in-onitsha

1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Huee(f): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Things happening recently are just completely absurd. Even while minding your business, one isn't safe sad

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by bujebudanu1(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2019
U went for your monthly clearance in onitsha(anambra state)
While u live in asaba(Delta State)

Nysc won't do anything

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Joshmodest(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Despite i feel disappointed that a graduate , would be having fears of being infected with STDs , by merely having her cloth touched !
This is a disgraceful and criminal act , whoever did this is a rapist , touching a woman inappropriately in a manner she disapproves without her consent is rape , and in a sane cline this man should be prosecuted ....
No matter how a woman dresses , even if she walks in unclad into a bus , it doesn't give you the license to touch her , it's her body her choice , sadly even women at the scene of the assault , would blame the girl for being over dramatic ,instead of frowning at the situation !
Men should try and respect women as they respect thier moms , cos many of them don't even respect thier wives !!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by etibaba(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
If he truly touched her where she claimed he touched her, then it's not just a case of being a pervert. There may be spiritual connotation.

19 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by sirusX(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2019
etibaba:
If he truly touched her where she claimed he touched her, then it's not just a case of being a pervert. There may be spiritual connotation.

She said she feels somehow down there after what he did

Could this be something spiritual?

7 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by etibaba(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2019
sirusX:

She said she feels somehow down there after what he did

Could this be something spiritual?
That's what i was thinking cos how will a right thinking individual touch someone down there in public.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by iammo(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
undecided

Army cantonement for tourching you after which you slapped him back? the last paragraph of her write up says she went to a contonment to get two army officers but the conductor had left the spot........ Now let me rephrase my question, since when are the Army now constituitionaly incharge of indecent touching or contact? are they so jobless at the milatary cantonment that two officer were less busy for this rubish case while their mates face iswap , boko haram and bandits yet their own is Vagina Police and they earn same salary?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by NOC1(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2019
all this things that want to trend.... but tgthis onductors we have in Nigeria can do the unthinkable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Unlimitk(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Didn't she know our blothers from Onitsha like touching vaginals?
Mtcheew d corper should padlock her vaginal in se Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Onyeedum(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
U still have ur phone to take pictures, lucky you.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
This girl is a drama queen. This might be lies and the guy might not even know. Anything for this girl to trend. But if na true dem deserve lock that guy up.

17 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
First of all NYSC need to discipline this girl for violating rules.

U serving in Onitsha anambra state but residing inn Asaba delta state.

I don't blame it is because those two places are very very close that u will be doing such.

You must reside withinn the area of your deployment and not beyond.

Secondly NYSC should be scrapped.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by cooldipo(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
shocked

Okokobioko[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by tstx(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Hian

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by lacreamieboie(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything

Oga it is possible joor. Asaba to Onitsha is N100!

21 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mexioni(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything

Onitsha to asaba with okada is N100

15 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by soberdrunk(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Pepper spray is very important for every lady, just 2 'plush plush next time the guy won't touch vagina anyhow again.... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Danelo(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
He liked what he saw.

Ahhhh!!!

Who slap me??
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Melison(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Did I hear her say '' I feel raped?? Nawa o
It's absurd what the guy did but abeg no add sugar
Some can be naughty some for other purposes

6 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by NwaJozi: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by iamjavadem(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Everybody just wants to trend. Besides women love to use first to report to tell lies to seek revenge, so if the conductor says he didn’t touch her or it must have been by mistake we shouldn’t be surprised. Life lessons speaking. But if it’s true then they should throw him behind bars.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by ednut1(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
No be everything suppose dey net

9 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by tydi(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2019
grin

Probably nwa otu is looking for his lost T0t0
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Westsida: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2019
I feel raped, used & worse. By just touching the outskirts of the Puna. What if lipsrsealed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by AmIYourMate(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Just troll that park frequently one day you might see him or ask the regular guys there they might know him , as for your Vagina, just go to a prayer house asap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.