Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Inec Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Interview Format (3420 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
pls what is the nature of INEC interview, is it an aptitude test or an oral interview and does one need to carry along his certificates to the interview center?
Re: Inec Interview Format by aminat2005: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2010
Is it true that one have to go to his or her state of origin for the test
Re: Inec Interview Format by rezzy: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
yes , there is need to go back to ur state.
Re: Inec Interview Format by pajay3: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Abegi, Razzy babe,where u dey get the filas frm?
Re: Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Razzy: it is not true! the interview is conducted in Abuja.That is why there are different dates for each state, else it would be conducted at the same time nationwide.
Re: Inec Interview Format by rezzy: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
my friend is travelling to Abia state cos the exam is taking place on the 19th of this month.
Re: Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Rezzy: the states they are refering to is not state of origin but the state where you are applying to i.e the state where you submitted the application i.e the state you want to work. Your friend should check the list of invited candidates(if it is out cos it comes out few days to the interview for the state) at INEC office in the state where he or she submitted the application and see the details clearly stated.
Re: Inec Interview Format by dubem3(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
o men ash i really think we gotta talk
i'ld really need to get som info 4rm u
just buzz me on 08032936745
and we talk .pls a brother really needs help
Re: Inec Interview Format by makky(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
Pls is there any specific date for lagos state zone?
Re: Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
@makky: for lagos state the first batch held on march 29th & 30th, while the second batch will hold on 29th & 30th of April. check INEC office for more details.
Re: Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
@dubem3: here's my numba 07040460607 buzz me instead.i'll be waiting for your call.
Re: Inec Interview Format by makky(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2010
@ash: thanks a lot fr d info, I'll definitely go 2 d office but its quite sad that things like this would be happening under our noses & we wnt knw. Then wat was d essence of puttn dwn a number or email add, doesn't make sense.
Re: Inec Interview Format by lamo2: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2010
Pls I'm also in d dark as 2d date 4 interview in Oyo state.Pls help me out.Tx a million
Re: Inec Interview Format by ash4real: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
@lam o: Oyo state first batch is 12th & 13th of April, second batch is 6th & 7th May. Go to INEC office to check the list of shortlisted candidates and venue for test.
Re: Inec Interview Format by dubem3(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
ash the phone number u gave to me is not going through oooooooo
i don de try since morning ooooo
abeg just call me make i call u bak or give a gud line
Re: Inec Interview Format by amaks: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
this is going to be my first interview ever, what should i be expecting? would it be oral or written?
Re: Inec Interview Format by sushiluv(f): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2010
Goodday nairalander,

Please how would you know if u are called or not is there any list out and how can i get it visited der website but cant find anytin.Thanks
Re: Inec Interview Format by CHIMCO(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
Go to the inec office you submitted & no if you are shortlisted.
Re: Inec Interview Format by smsmillion: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
Theres no particular format for the interview.Each state has its own method and most questions are mainly general knowledge
Re: Inec Interview Format by chi4b82(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2010
There s nothing much to it. it s just an oral interview. Did mine in Enugu. Make sure u have ur original certs with u esp ur computer cert. Expect ques like presentation tool? which is powerpoint. Database?---access etc
Re: Inec Interview Format by Emmanlexdwhite: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
Thanxs house pls 4 the inec stuff, how many days to the interview date wud it bn ok to go chk 4 d shortlistd names. And for those who knows any one that has writin b4 for administratio officer, pls how do their questio or screnin lok like. And what we one hold whem goin?
Re: Inec Interview Format by Gambarishu: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
Good day nairalanders
PLS I NEED YOU GUYS FAVOUR, I NEED TO KNOW WHEN KOGI STATE AND KWARA STATE ARE HAVING THEIR INTERVIEW AND THE VENUE, IF YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION JUSY BUZZ ME ON MY DIGITS, 07036311607, PLS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, WAITING FOR YOUR FLASH, THANX

(1) (Reply)

Position Suspended: Urgent Job Vacancy for NCE/OND- Logistics Assistant / NIM Yearly Subscription Fee / Invite From Brickwall Group Of Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.