Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (24675 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Who said u should not work hard when u are fasting and praying?
All the years of hardwork and suffering of ur parents and forebears, how has that made them or you successful?

flyca:

You have not yet encountered the Christ you are fighting for. Read your words again. Is that what your Christ taught you?

Go and starve yourself 40days! And 40nights too. Na your business. If you don't work hard, you will not be successful! Pray, curse, fight, kick, kabash all you want!
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
See as u are blazing the trail of research on Nairaland, just SHUT UP!

flyca:

All of them are useless! Go and work hard. Research, solve problems. Only then will you be successful. Thank you.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by abbeyty(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Those are YOUR own pastors...

Maybe ur father or even you are one of them pastors who chill with Beer...

Are you crazy? you sound like one of those drunk pastors little kids I was talking about, omo ofo
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by buchibrand(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Raymondfayowole:
Is it a must u allow evryone knw u want to fast, church is meant to be autonomous.

Matthew 6:16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Hahahahahahahahahahah! What's this biko? Well I just decided to quote you because you quoted the bible, so I guess you are a christian.
It will be better to allow the holy spirit lead you this 2018, this is not how a true child of God reason. How do you expect a church as big as RCCG (have branches all over the world) to announce her annual fasting; (Call all the members from all over the world and pass the information in a secret room, or what)?
Please read and understand your bible very well; that scripture refers to your personal fasting...remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Who said u should not work hard when u are fasting and praying?
All the years of hardwork and suffering of ur parents and forebears, how has that made them or you successful?
Nigeria currently has a lot of frustrated people. I don't blame you sha, the bad economy is biting hard.

Emmmm, this was how my first day of the year 2018 went down! I am successful. And I didn't "pray and fast for 40 days" tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/4266009/china-unveils-floating-museum-hangs/1#63843362

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Who has washed your brain "pentecostally"?

Sometimes, the bible says, it's best to answer a fool in swiftly and in his own manner so that he doesn't start to seem wise in his own eyes...

If their Daddy GO is crooked, is the crooked your crooked? Or d daddy your daddy?
U know how much economic value is generated at every RCCG camp meetings, projects, events, outreaches, paraphernalia/accessory store etc. by vendors and transporters, suppliers and numerous other stakeholders?

Productive minds will focus on harnessing that power and generating earnings and wealth...
The typical Nigerian who (has been brought up by failed parents to believe that government was the reason they were never able to give a better quality of life and as a result does not know how to achieve success unless it's handed out to him by some benevolent benefactor)will focus on how Daddy GO is buying private jets, when even progressive muslims are making millions from offering commercial services in RCCG meetings!

Baroba:

Well said, these are the so called born again Christians you find all over social media, fighting and cursing people on behalf of their crooked Daddy GO's..Silly clowns, I blame unemployment for this madness, if you work in a company, no go work; stay in church morning and evening, see how long you will keep that job.. Productive valuable hours hours spent collecting money for daddy's next Air force 1, no wonder hunger is biting hard, next year the same thing all over again with no end result.. Make out time and pray to God people and apply hardwork in all you do, watch good things come your way..This Pentecostal brain washing needs to stop!!..
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2018
I'm not crazy...
And I'm sure since the pastors that raised u used to chill with Beer, u can't be more than an Omo Ofo truly...

abbeyty:

Are you crazy? you sound like one of those drunk pastors little kids I was talking about, omo ofo
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by abbeyty(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
I'm not crazy...
And I'm sure since the pastors that raised u used to chill with Beer, u can't be more than an Omo Ofo truly...

Your father, you are not even making sense.I wiĺ now put you in ignore bin forever.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by DeRay98(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2018
What troubles me is that, the people who were not asked to fast are the once complaining. Does that not amount to "swallowing Panadol for another man's headaches"?
The same people who don't pay tithe are the once fighting against tithe as if that's the cause of their life's frustrations.
Una matter tire person.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
See why u need prayer and fasting now?
Going to take selfies at with the success of another person is ur idea of success/being successful...
Tomorrow u'll come and say it's religion that's causing stupidity in Nigeria....chai!

flyca:

Nigeria currently has a lot of frustrated people. I don't blame you sha, the bad economy is biting here.

Emmmm, this was how my first day of the year 2018 went down! I am successful. And I didn't "pray and fast for 40 days" tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/4266009/china-unveils-floating-museum-hangs/1#63843362
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by babaireti(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminal pastor
And gullible followers
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by menwongo(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
I'm sorry for ur ignorance in following all those fake pastors who take bread and tea in the mornings and ask u to fast!
My own pastor: if he asks me to fast till 3pm,he's fasting till 9pm, RECEIVE SENSE!
See this 2018 fool
Your pastor that sleeps around with your wife

Off my mention
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2018
abbeyty:

Your father, you are not even making sense.I wiĺ now put you in ignore bin forever.

It will do u well, to ignore forever that part of ur brain that instigates these ignorant and senseless response to issues too..
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Lol....

See why Babangida and co will never leave leadership for youths now? Because sorry excuses for human beings like u are what we currently call youths!

menwongo:

See this 2018 fool

Off my mention
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
abbeyty:

It will do u well, to ignore forever that part of ur brain that instigates these ignorant and senseless response to issues too..
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by salesforce: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
I will join.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by tonytony208(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Oga stop embarrassing urself and d pastors who did not train u well in the word of God...
Goan read ur bible very well in secret, and God will reward u openly with sense wen u talk in public

You just release oral diarrhea everywhere without any single evidence to disprove what I wrote.

You remind me of adeboye and Co, who couldn't prove via scriptures that a Christian should pay tithe, but resorted to empty, childish, baseless, immature bull crap.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by DeRay98(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Who has washed your brain "pentecostally"?

Sometimes, the bible says, it's best to answer a fool in swiftly and in his own manner so that he doesn't start to seem wise in his own eyes...

If their Daddy GO is crooked, is the crooked your crooked? Or d daddy your daddy?
U know how much economic value is generated at every RCCG camp meetings, projects, events, outreaches, paraphernalia/accessory store etc. by vendors and transporters, suppliers and numerous other stakeholders?

Productive minds will focus on harnessing that power and generating earnings and wealth...
The typical Nigerian who (has been brought up by failed parents to believe that government was the reason they were never able to give a better quality of life and as a result does not know how to achieve success unless it's handed out to him by some benevolent benefactor)will focus on how Daddy GO is buying private jets, when even progressive muslims are making millions from offering commercial services in RCCG meetings!

Bull's eye!
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
See why u need prayer and fasting now?
Going to take selfies at with the success of another person is ur idea of success/being successful...
Tomorrow u'll come and say it's religion that's causing stupidity in Nigeria....chai!

The good thing is that I see the innovations with my two na.ked eyes. Not some hearsay. I get to experience and feel it firstlhand! Successful people go on vacations too, you know wink
Anyway, no need for much talk. I'm happy you opened the link, I know you wish to be me right now, hahhaha. You wanna pray for me, go ahead cheesy Frustration and bitterness all over all your NL posts. Christian indeed! grin
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by ukeleh: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Where is it in the bible that every January some people should fast 40days. It baffles me how people introduce anything they like into their religion. If you are actually worshipping God, you will follow His lay down rules and regulations.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Well done Sir...

U sound like an intellectual...

Keep relying on that intellect pls.... A time of reckoning will come soon enough...

When intellect fails, and u have nothing to fall back on, then other intellectuals like u who have not yet reached ur level of challenge will start using big English to describe u... serious English like: multiple personality disorder, post traumatic stress syndrome, schizophrenia

SMH...Urbane slavery!

Look at who calling another person a slave. The guy completely dependent on a fairy tale book and that can't think unless another human being tells him what and how to think grin. For some weird reason, you believe that bad things shouldn't happen. Guy, it is as normal as breathing. There is nothing we can do about it. But, that being said, what you can do is plan for the worst before those bad things do happen. It's called risk mitigation. For example, when you said my village people will deal with me, i had already thought about that and the best way to mitigate that risk is not to go anywhere near a dangerous country. simple. I have a house, a bike and two cars. Guess what i don't do? I don't fall on my knees praying that a tornado doesn't blow my house away or that i don't have an accident. What i do though is buy insurance to make sure that if those bad things do happen, i am covered and anything lost can be replaced. I am covered by my insurance company and you are covered by the blood of your jesus. Let's see who actually delivers. Another thing i don't do is pray for good health. What i do is go for yearly check ups. I also make sure i do exercises every single day. And if for some reason i drop dead, my insurance will take care of my family when i'm gone. You see how the mind of an atheist works? We are realists and very practical. You wish for a better life but we go out there and actually make it happen. I don't cower on my knees praying bad things don't happen. I expect them to happen and then plan accordingly for ways to ensure the impact of those bad things are minimal. Key word here is plan. Which is what bible thumpers don't understand. You should try it sometime.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nasir123(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Islam is already the problem of the world. When I rise to power, what Trump is doing right now is a tip of an iceberg compare to what I will do to all Muslims and Islam

Lol!
I wish u good luck.

But don't kill yourself before that time o!
Just an advice.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Growing up in poverty is a bastard condition! It makes one think like a goat...

So as import dependent as Nigeria is, u have to travel all the way to China just to see their innovation?
What about the one million and one innovative products they and other countries ship into Nigeria daily which can easily be replicated locally with some wise investments and slight modifications to suit local consumption? U have to see it first hand before u can replicate?
Why do we think upside down like this?
And u are supposed to be a forward-thinking youth that will spur Nigeria forward to compete globally?

But no, this ur ignorance and foolishness is not a cause of Nigerian retrogression, it's pastors who actually spend millions of Naira monthly (either rightly or wrongly) to actually bring in some of these innovations that are relevant to their operations into Nigeria and train select members of their congregation on how to replicate same. Those are the cause of Nigeria's problems to u because they say their members should fast... The future of a Nigeria that has only young people like you as citizens is bleak indeed... Buhari better continue as president, we deserve the kind of leaders we currently have!

In another perspective, the Chinese who have so graciously innovated a Library (that spurred ur pilgrimage and enlightenment) themselves practice a very crude agenda of nationalistic economic development. A typical Chinese would rather take his money and plough it back into China's economy for his vacation rather than spend it abroad, that's been a factor among others that has underlined their greatness/innovation.... But no, just like our current crop of failed leaders and the failed generation of our fathers, u'd rather carry ur money and go create value/wealth in another man's economy, then come back home to lament about how Nigeria is bad and tell exaggerated stories of how u have been enlightened by ur exposure! That also is not responsible for Nigeria's stagnancy, it's religion and fasting and prayers...

And the fact that taking a vacation in China is another one in ur absurdly growing list of the definition of success is just another pointer to how shallow ur thinking is. First it was taking a selfie in a next - gen Library, now it's taking a vacation in China. What's next? Getting a DM from Bobriski? I'm sure that would fulfil ur life's ambition! Ppl like u after watching a lil bit of DSTV, reading and writing crap on social media and listening to Daddy Freeze suddenly develop an "enlightenment" that is nothing more than urbane slavery. Since USA is not so religious and they are prosperous, religion is suddenly the problem of Nigeria

I have no wish to pray for you, pls continue to wallow in ur foolishness...something will soon give. It's either the generation of old soldiers who have colonized Nigeria for so long continue to do so, and install their children who are quietly being capacitated and installed to lead most of our strategic sectors or China will continue with their recent policy of aggressive economic colonization and take Nigeria over soonest... Either way, if u continue with this ur shallow way of life, u'll soon join the masses!

I'm sure it is also clear from the obvious disdain I have for u and ur feckless, brainless existence, that I have no wish to be like u. If u believe otherwise, keep demonstrating another hallmark of these average Nigerians.

Not sure I told u anywhere I was a christian...
I don't need to be one to see that u have inherited the hallmarks of every true Nigerian of the failed generations ahead of us....leaving real issues and chasing shadows. U'll ignore ur obvious inability to create globally competitive value and instead focus on Pastors/religion...
My anger is only because of one reason?
Why are Nigerians so stupid!

flyca:

The good thing is that I see the innovations with my two na.ked eyes. Not some hearsay. I get to experience and feel it firstlhand! Successful people go on vacations too, you know wink
Anyway, no need for much talk. I'm happy you opened the link, I know you wish to be me right now, hahhaha. You wanna pray for me, go ahead cheesy Frustration and bitterness all over all your NL posts. Christian indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by redsun(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why can't they embark on 40 days cleaning and tidying of lagos and it envrons and see whether they won't be free of mosquito borne diseases that makes them reason like wackos.

It is plain to see that fundamental ignorance is the key to your miseries, yet,you don't want to do something practical about it,other than just wail and shout to the thin air.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
RayOB1:
Growing up in poverty is a bastard condition! It makes one think like a goat...

So as import dependent as Nigeria is, u have to travel all the way to China just to see their innovation?
What about the one million and one innovative products they and other countries ship into Nigeria daily which can easily be replicated locally with some wise investments and slight modifications to suit local consumption? U have to see it first hand before u can replicate?
Why do we think upside down like this?
And u are supposed to be a forward-thinking youth that will spur Nigeria forward to compete globally?

But no, this ur ignorance and foolishness is not a cause of Nigerian retrogression, it's pastors who actually spend millions of Naira monthly (either rightly or wrongly) to actually bring in some of these innovations that are relevant to their operations into Nigeria and train select members of their congregation on how to replicate same. Those are the cause of Nigeria's problems to u because they say their members should fast... The future of a Nigeria that has only young people like you as citizens is bleak indeed... Buhari better continue as president, we deserve the kind of leaders we currently have!

In another perspective, the Chinese who have so graciously innovated a Library (that spurred ur pilgrimage and enlightenment) themselves practice a very crude agenda of nationalistic economic development. A typical Chinese would rather take his money and plough it back into China's economy for his vacation rather than spend it abroad, that's been a factor among others that has underlined their greatness/innovation.... But no, just like our current crop of failed leaders and the failed generation of our fathers, u'd rather carry ur money and go create value/wealth in another man's economy, then come back home to lament about how Nigeria is bad and tell exaggerated stories of how u have been enlightened by ur exposure! That also is not responsible for Nigeria's stagnancy, it's religion and fasting and prayers...

And the fact that taking a vacation in China is another one in ur absurdly growing list of the definition of success is just another pointer to how shallow ur thinking is. First it was taking a selfie in a next - gen Library, now it's taking a vacation in China. What's next? Getting a DM from Bobriski? I'm sure that would fulfil ur life's ambition! Ppl like u after watching a lil bit of DSTV, reading and writing crap on social media and listening to Daddy Freeze suddenly develop an "enlightenment" that is nothing more than urbane slavery. Since USA is not so religious and they are prosperous, religion is suddenly the problem of Nigeria

I have no wish to pray for you, pls continue to wallow in ur foolishness...something will soon give. It's either the generation of old soldiers who have colonized Nigeria for so long continue to do so, and install their children who are quietly being capacitated and installed to lead most of our strategic sectors or China will continue with their recent policy of aggressive economic colonization and take Nigeria over soonest... Either way, if u continue with this ur shallow way of life, u'll soon join the masses!

I'm sure it is also clear from the obvious disdain I have for u and ur feckless, brainless existence, that I have no wish to be like u. If u believe otherwise, keep demonstrating another hallmark of these average Nigerians.

Not sure I told u anywhere I was a christian...
I don't need to be one to see that u have inherited the hallmarks of every true Nigerian of the failed generations ahead of us....leaving real issues and chasing shadows. U'll ignore ur obvious inability to create globally competitive value and instead focus on Pastors/religion...
My anger is only because of one reason?
Why are Nigerians so stupid!

[/s]
Blablabla
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by DavidJohnDavid(f): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jesus the healer

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Seeing ur one track mind on display here, I accept it's a challenge to grow up as a Nigerian...

So ur pastors tell u not to take out insurance policy on your cars? Or pastors don't take out insurance policies on their assets?
Ur pastors tell u not to go for yearly check ups? Or they don't engage in exercise?
They only rely on the blood of Jesus? Mehn, pls receive this sense now....it's free!
Pastors don't take life assurance policies?
Who are these ignorant pastors that trained u pls? I have come across several pastors and not once have I heard any of them mention any of the absurdities you just wrote here.... I mean, it is entirely your fault that you chose to go and submit urself to these people for religious knowledge, u can't blame anyone for your poor judgement!
Pls check out the MDs of some of the leading insurance firms in Nigeria, see they are pastors and correct ur ignorance by urself...

So we should clap for u for planning for your family? That's ur overriding selling point for being an atheist? It's very consistent with d culture of celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria to praise urself as being exceptionally enlightened (by virtue of being an atheist) for doing something even illiterate farmers do!

Religious people wish for good things to happen, but atheists go out there and make it happen? I don't see any atheist as a governor or president or MD of any industry-leading firm in Nigeria...you know the people I see as atheists?

Frustrated divorcees with flailing media careers based on presenting a parody of "British English" to gullible youths
Sexual perverts who see the conservative religious nature of Nigerians as a deterrent to their self actualization
Privileged children of the old ruling class, who want to divert public angst away from their parents' corrupt practices, so they point the finger at religious leaders
Bitter youths angrily railing at a system that (in their twisted sense of entitlement) has failed them while their mates keep advancing their careers, they continue ranting on social media.

In short, u "atheist" guys are the dredges of humanity in Nigeria....if anything, that should tell u that seeing as even Nigerian atheists are mediocrities in contrast to their counterparts in other countries/developed economies, the problem is not with religion, but being a Nigerian!

Bollinger:

Look at who calling another person a slave. The guy completely dependent on a fairy tale book and that can't think unless another human being tells him what and how to think grin. For some weird reason, you believe that bad things shouldn't happen. Guy, it is as normal as breathing. There is nothing we can do about it. But, that being said, what you can do is plan for the worst before those bad things do happen. It's called risk mitigation. For example, when you said my village people will deal with me, i had already thought about that and the best way to mitigate that risk is not to go anywhere near a dangerous country. simple. I have a house, a bike and two cars. Guess what i don't do? I don't fall on my knees praying that a tornado doesn't blow my house away or that i don't have an accident. What i do though is buy insurance to make sure that if those bad things do happen, i am covered and anything lost can be replaced. I am covered by my insurance company and you are covered by the blood of your jesus. Let's see who actually delivers. Another thing i don't do is pray for good health. What i do is go for yearly check ups. I also make sure i do exercises every single day. And if for some reason i drop dead, my insurance will take care of my family when i'm gone. You see how the mind of an atheist works? We are realists and very practical. You wish for a better life but we go out there and actually make it happen. I don't cower on my knees praying bad things don't happen. I expect them to happen and then plan accordingly for ways to ensure the impact of those bad things are minimal. Key word here is plan. Which is what bible thumpers don't understand. You should try it sometime.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good! I see u took the time to read and highlight everything I wrote. I imagine you have enough motivation to turn ur life around in those texts..

The blustery response is exactly what I expected... It's still consistent with the mediocre Nigerian habit of never being able to admit u were wrong just to save face.

Seeing u have no response gives me renewed hope however, perhaps u are not entirely beyond saving after all.

flyca:
[s][/s]
Blablabla

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
My friend will u keep quiet!

If u can't even read the bible and interpret it well, how can u presume to have enough sense to interject into a religious discussion?

Will u go to ur room (if u have one) and start reading a bible now! Silly boy.... opening ur mouth when ur betters are talking!

tonytony208:

You just release oral diarrhea everywhere without any single evidence to disprove what I wrote.

You remind me of adeboye and Co, who couldn't prove via scriptures that a Christian should pay tithe, but resorted to empty, childish, baseless, immature bull crap.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Good! I see u took the time to read and highlight everything I wrote. I imagine you have enough motivation to turn ur life around in those texts..

The blustery response is exactly what I expected... It's still consistent with the mediocre Nigerian habit of never being able to admit u were wrong just to save face.

Seeing u have no response gives me renewed hope however, perhaps u are not entirely beyond saving after all.

I have given you the argument 3 times now but you are still unhappy. Chai! F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-O-N cheesy
Ok, you WIN! Happy now?
I doubt because the pain from within, it's real, it's burning, it's been living in you for a long time. Sorry o

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Apparently one of them took your wife, or your mom too...

menwongo:

See this 2018 fool

Off my mention
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yeah..

The pain is real, watch me leverage on it to build a team of forward thinking (not necessarily religious) individuals who will take this nation forward...

Either join the train or keep preparing urself to be one of the masses in future! Not to worry, the future we have planned, even the masses will be happy, u'll still be able to afford ur precious Chinese vacations and selfies... grin grin grin

flyca:

I have given you the argument 3 times now but you are still unhappy. Chai! F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-O-N cheesy
Ok, you WIN! Happy now?
I doubt because the pain from within, it's real, it's burning, it's been living in you for a long time. Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin / Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.