Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? (4756 Views)

Help!! PHONE GURUS Block This Error Appearing On My Screen( PHOTOS) / Please Why Does This Box Keep Appearing On My Screen / Please Guys How Do I Remove This From My Phone (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by 6alive(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Go to computer village ikeja let them teach u more about phone. As for me my nokia torch does not givee me any problem. I am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by DAVE41(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
@op. From what I can see You are using a Nokia xl
As regard the solution to your problem
JUST PRESS AND HOLD THE BACK BUTTON for as long as 5 SECONDS same action can be done to bring it back
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by 2odd(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
@op thought the Icon is for boom music player on ur Android phone......
You can see it up there

Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by liveyourlife007(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
It's Called Godseye. An app that watch over, or in most cases spy on phone users. It was created by an Oxford University student of Electromagnetic physics. Ahmed Asad in 2015, that's the reason behind it's pre-installement on Android 7.0 nougat and the most recent 8.0 Oreo. United States of America bought Godeye in December 2015, just 5 months to its creation, claiming it bridges the law of national security but until recent findings claimed that the CIA secretly uses the application mostly in diplomatic relations with neighboring countries. Godseye is everywhere, watching you and every activity you do with your phone or around it. It does not require internet connection to start working, and it's in almost all mobile device, I have it on mine

Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by MythAngel: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Go to settings . Developer options. Under heading INPUT. unmark the SHOW TOUCH . you good to go . Thank me later
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by MythAngel: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
benzene00:
Any idea on how I can get rid of this annoying icon?

help out
o to settings . Developer options. Under heading INPUT. unmark the SHOW TOUCH . you good to go . Thank me later
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by benzene00: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
6alive:
Go to computer village ikeja let them teach u more about phone. As for me my nokia torch does not givee me any problem. I am enjoying every bit of it.

Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by benzene00: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
2odd:
@op thought the Icon is for boom music player on ur Android phone......
You can see it up there
Thanks hv found the solution

T-Touch was the culprit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by benzene00: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
MythAngel:

o to settings . Developer options. Under heading INPUT. unmark the SHOW TOUCH . you good to go . Thank me later
Thanks but it was t-touch pre-install app
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by benzene00: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2018
DAVE41:
@op. From what I can see You are using a Nokia xl
As regard the solution to your problem
JUST PRESS AND HOLD THE BACK BUTTON for as long as 5 SECONDS same action can be done to bring it back

its techno wx3
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by benzene00: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
liveyourlife007:
It's Called Godseye. An app that watch over, or in most cases spy on phone users. It was created by an Oxford University student of Electromagnetic physics. Ahmed Asad in 2015, that's the reason behind it's pre-installement on Android 7.0 nougat and the most recent 8.0 Oreo. United States of America bought Godeye in December 2015, just 5 months to its creation, claiming it bridges the law of national security but until recent findings claimed that the CIA secretly uses the application mostly in diplomatic relations with neighboring countries. Godseye is everywhere, watching you and every activity you do with your phone or around it. It does not require internet connection to start working, and it's in almost all mobile device, I have it on mine
What are u talking about
Re: How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? by scarycuteface(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Go to Tpoint. And disable it. It's straightforward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Screen Flickering/flashing Issue / How To Convert Airtime Into Cash Paid Directly To Your Bank Account / Can't Check Balance On My Blackberry Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.