Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Scientists Get Closer To Replicating Human Sperm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scientists Get Closer To Replicating Human Sperm (447 Views)

Food That Kills The Sperm That Men Should Avoid Eating On A Regular Basis / Virus Is Still Capable Of Replicating In The Nose, Even Among Vaccinated People / Fertility Products Closer To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Get Closer To Replicating Human Sperm by NewsAfriq: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Scientist step forward in an important step of recreating the way human bodies makes sperm, which simple implies that they could create artificial sperm and eggs in treating cases of infertility......http://newsafriq.com/2018/01/scientist-advance-chance-replicating-human-sperm-cell/

Re: Scientists Get Closer To Replicating Human Sperm by Uyiii: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
science gone too far.
it can never be like the creation of God.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Get Closer To Replicating Human Sperm by Thewesterner(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Conservatives...

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Assist Me,i'm In My 37weeks..i Have Notin In Preparation To My D / Watch How Naija Man Shld Look Like......say No To Potbellys / 3 Quick-fix Solutions To Last Longer Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.