Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

5 JAMB Secrets To Score High In JAMB 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 JAMB Secrets To Score High In JAMB 2018 (2881 Views)

5 Reasons Candidates May Not Score High In 2018 UTME / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 JAMB Secrets To Score High In JAMB 2018 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
There is no magic to a high JAMB score. Believe me, there are candidates like you who scored above 350 in JAMB. Even in this coming JAMB CBT exam, some candidates will come out with scores of up to 350. So, if you are one of those who has been made to believe that JAMB is hard or that you can’t go beyond 220, stop believing those lies!

In this post, I will share with you some secrets that will help you to score high not only in JAMB but in your subsequent exams.

Read full JAMB secret... http://edungr.com/5-jamb-cbt-secrets-score-high-jamb/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are State Owned University Part Of The ASUU Strike? / Dr Oby Ezekwesili Addresses Nexford University's MBA Graduates / Pls I Lost My Waec Certificate And Need It To Apply For My Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.