Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Get Oman Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Oman Visa (1455 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / I Need An Advise On Oman Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Oman Visa by Cuteboi98(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Goodmorning Nairalander... Please I need someone that has experienced on Oman visa to kindly help me out on this issue. A friend in Oman was able to help me get someone that wanted to employ me to work for him, the employer has promised to pay for the flight ticket .
But my problem now is how to go about the visa application as well the required documents..
I really will appreciate good help from any one who has gone through same process before or anyone who has experience about Oman visa ... Thanks
Re: How To Get Oman Visa by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2018
My brother continue with this your real estate hustle oo...

Anything too good to be true is probably false.
So he has nothing to do with his money, no family member to help, no Oman citizen he could employ, JUST YOU.

You MIGHT turn to a sex slave who knows? grin

Before you get all angry, remember I used MIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Oman Visa by Rexnegro(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't know what to say but I don't feel right about this your write up , am not discouraging u pls but be VERY VERY CAREFUL... Good luck
Re: How To Get Oman Visa by COFOLAND(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
My brother continue with this your real estate hustle oo...

Anything too good to be true is probably false.
So he has nothing to do with his money, no family member to help, no Oman citizen he could employ, JUST YOU.

You MIGHT turn to a sex slave who knows? grin

Before you get all angry, remember I used MIGHT.
bravo to you mam, real estate has turned my life around under a year, you can make more money here with real estate than to be a slave in other man's country. I bought my first car, starting my building projects and get my self a nice apartment under 7 months as a realtor, and it's can be anybody if you don't mind call me I wil put you through.
Re: How To Get Oman Visa by flexyndavis(m): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2018
pls how do u make it in real estate
Re: How To Get Oman Visa by omoiyamayor(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
COFOLAND:
bravo to you mam, real estate has turned my life around under a year, you can make more money here with real estate than to be a slave in other man's country. I bought my first car, starting my building projects and get my self a nice apartment under 7 months as a realtor, and it's can be anybody if you don't mind call me I wil put you through.
did you also queue for fuel during the festive?

(1) (Reply)

Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. / 10 Most Dangerous Places In The World / Top 29 Must-try Turkish Street Foods(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.