Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out (30979 Views)

Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo) / Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by HeWrites(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
A Nigerian hairdresser has cried out for help after she was tricked to leave her job in Nigeria and travel to Oman to seek greener pasture. However, on getting to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the lady who spoke in Yoruba, said Brother Tope told her that her handwork is more valuable outside Nigeria and that if she leaves, she would make a lot of money, However when she got to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

''I was deceived to come down here to work but didn't know I was coming to do the job of 4 people. I'm presently ill but not allowed to get myself treated. My children have lost their father & I'm scared they would lose their mother too. Help me, I don't want to die''she said

Below is what the twitter user who shared the video online wrote;

https://www.torimill.co/travel/9089/lady-cries-out-after-a-man-tricked-her-to-seek-greener-pasture-in-oman-and-has-been-turned-into-a-slave.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Lekan1o1: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nawao, Bro tope u are a fool angry

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by CaptainG00D: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Madam u are not telling us the truth,
U actually went there for prostitution, but they have dealt with u mercilessly that u couldn't handle it anymore.
We know all these things forget the story.
I hope u learn ur lessons.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Kellibae(f): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Greed see what u have landed urself into now u are a sex slave in another country. sad

But this country sef sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by PenlsCaP: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Make I park here first.

Yoruba Amaka.
Accommodating developing Amaka.

Wait So Yoruba girls can develop abroad too.
But our Yoruba brothers say they dont. grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nightmareo07: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
This time she is Yoruba not Edo.
And deceived by a Yoruba brother.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nightmareo07: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anyways leme blame buhari grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
This anywhere but naija attitude is really getting ridiculous, it's like we think that when you cross our boarders then success is automatic sad. No proper planning, no rechecking compliance, no research about how that country views foreigners especially Nigerians, no plan b when things don't work out sad. Some Nigerians piss me off.

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by peacengine(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
She need to start picking gold or.. .
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by jerk: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sex slavery included.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Benjom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
One chance... May God deliver you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Vornic: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Brother Tope why? angry
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by GodIsFoolish: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE STILL ENSLAVED IN THIS 21ST CENTURY IN ALL ARAB COUNTRIES,

ARABS HATE YOU BLACKS

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't pity u bcus they just u, u are going to outside country u are happy with doing underground investigation
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by babeosisi: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Slave or sex slave?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Every country Na “abroad” to these desperate minds!! Think and solve people’s problem. This is the only thing needed..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by yeyeboi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Laple0541(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:
This time she is Yoruba not Edo.
And deceived by a Yoruba brother.

My friend It's not a matter of greed, everybody wants a better standard of living perhaps that prompted her into taking such decision unknown to her that those agents are deceitful. It's high time something is done about those agents.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by anambraamaka: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
cry
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by babeosisi: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Muslim countries still enslave black Africans and the men are free to sleep with the slaves too

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by CDCEO001: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
I keep telling people to never pay attention to any arab country if you are going to work/hustle, you will turn to slave by force.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by sureheaven(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
A lot of traveling agents who intentionally deceive people, dupe them and push them into more disaster won’t find favor in God.

The worst is the woman must have spent close #1m for the all the process which is enough to establish her well here but stupidity won’t let them hear.
They think and talk negative about Nigeria every day thinking most countries are better but ended in more and worst problem than they left here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by skallion7(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fool, please she shouldn't cry out to the government she's stranded
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Dadalolo1: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
No okace like home
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian hairdresser has cried out for help after she was tricked to leave her job in Nigeria and travel to Oman to seek greener pasture. However, on getting to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the lady who spoke in Yoruba, said Brother Tope told her that her handwork is more valuable outside Nigeria and that if she leaves, she would make a lot of money, However when she got to Oman, she was turned into a slave.

''I was deceived to come down here to work but didn't know I was coming to do the job of 4 people. I'm presently ill but not allowed to get myself treated. My children have lost their father & I'm scared they would lose their mother too. Help me, I don't want to die''she said

Below is what the twitter user who shared the video online wrote;

https://www.torimill.co/travel/9089/lady-cries-out-after-a-man-tricked-her-to-seek-greener-pasture-in-oman-and-has-been-turned-into-a-slave.html

People want to leave Nigeria but the bitter truth is they end up doing more dirty jobs there than the ones they do here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by InvertedHammer: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
/
No matter how many times you tell them, they will never listen. The devil comes as a friend with a smiley face.

Middle East of all places? A lady?

Rule 1: A person you do not trust will never have the opportunity to sell you.

People have been sold by former colleagues, college room mates, folks from same town/village. If you listen to those success stories and pack your bags, you may become an avenue for that success.
/
Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
They know wat they are going to do before going jor. Arabs dey make hair ni. One small gal in my street went to same oman to do house gal. 120k montly . She say she lik am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out by soberdrunk(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
The grass isn't always greener on the other side, if you are desperate and know leaving Nigeria seems like your only option please and please make sure its a country that respects human rights........ angry

Ps-"Head dresser"?? angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Some Interesting Lagos Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.