Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. (22759 Views)

FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Happigirl12(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Bigcucumber:
imagine na your papa dash am 55 abi..u seriously needs flogging cry angry angry
When you can calculate, you can come and be arguing with me. Better dun disturb me till then.
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by SmartMugu: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
cyberaddict:

The Guinness World record holder for the quickest PhD degree is Karl Witte. He was 13 years old.

Kim bagged his PhD at 15.

As per the entire write-up, there is nothing wrong with it. It is 90% accurate. Always do some research before jumping into conclusions.

So who's retarded now?

I still disagree with you. Look at the source quoted - Korean Herald. Who doesn't know North Koreans are fed with lies and propaganda? The Kim dynasty is treated like gods there. I have watched several documentaries on Kim Jung On and I know what I'm saying.

That dude is just a young chap - in his mid 30s. He has never schooled in the US. Last I heard, he schooled in Switzerland, and kept to himself. No one remembers his from his school, neither is there any records of his graduation from there.

How could he have graduated with any degree in the US when his father and his grand-father have had historical beefs with the US? The only 3 presidents North Korea has ever had are Kim, his father, and his grandfather. Would any father send his child to a country they have unhidden hatred for? Thats just a complete lie. What country would only allow 1 person in the entire country to have a specific type of haircut? Anyone with Kim's type of haircut faces a death penalty and only a few haircuts is approved for all North Koreans. Isn't that madness.
Quote me anyday on this.

North Koreans are fed with lies, that's why they only have 3 tv stations in the entire nation. Access to internet is restricted to the entire populace in that country. No access to Facebook, Twitter, etc that will expose the people to the lies they've been brainwashed with. North Koreans that managed to cross to China know the difference about lies and propaganda. Why is north korea arresting their citizens trying to cross to China and South Korea? Obviously it's because they just don't want them to know more than they currently know.

A US analyst once recommended a simple way to handle the current North Korea threat and I agree with him. His suggestion is to just have planes loaded with smartphones with full access to the internet and drop the phones all over North Korea. People will pick up the phones and have access to the information the rest of the world has and know they've been lied to all along.

Research about the death of Kim's brother and uncle. That dude's IQ isn't as he portrays. Yes, he has power, but him and his family aren't gods as the North Korean populace take them. Lack of knowledge is the North Korean problem.
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by cyberaddict: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
SmartMugu:

SmartMugu Lol

Your long and carefully written epistle is about a different Kim.

You broke the first law of comprehension: 'Read the passage carefully'

Your Moniker can do without the first Syllable.

2 Likes

Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by SmartMugu: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
cyberaddict:

SmartMugu Lol

Your long and carefully written epistle is about a different Kim.

You broke the first law of comprehension: 'Read the passage carefully'

Your Moniker can do without the first Syllable.
Don't worry about the moniker, focus on the contents in my reply. To be frank, I don't even know why I chose that moniker, that was a random name that came up when I found out about this forum. It doesn't mean I'm smart, and it doesn't mean I'm a mugu either. My previous participations on other topics could help with you labelling me as either 'smart' or 'mugu. Peace bro.
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by cyberaddict: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
SmartMugu:

I actually like your moniker. It's quite catchy and I like oxymorons.

4 Likes

Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
funny things sha
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by divapinky: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buy your bitcoin from us trusted seller. Face to face transaction or send money first only call 07038507805
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Adukey(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
jimohibrahim:

My intelligence quota is 310

If na lie ask NASA
afi intelligence quota na
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by wafaannonce: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
9jaBloke:
Intelligence Quotient is actually a measure of the degree/level of a person's ability to think and learn.

It factors Age, Environment and Genetics and focuses on the person's cognitive abilities (acquisition of knowledge using reasoning, intuition or perception). The tests are standardized and varies per age group and most people fall within the 85-115 range (average intelligence).

The controversy generated by Kim Ung-Yong's case is expected because when someone gains remarkable popularity as a child prodigy, he/she is naturally expected to do extraordinary things and break new grounds.

In his case though, I agree that NASA was quite insensitive. His childhood was taken away without consideration for job satisfaction and he rebelled.

I don't consider him a failure at all. Although I would have loved him to become an Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking who incidentally have considerable lower IQs of 160, I think Kim is quite accomplished as a qualified Professor doing something he loves.

It's not always about Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient also counts. Ask Malcolm Gladwell.
good
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Adukey:

afi intelligence quota na

Lol. Just kidding, but on a serious note how do I measure my intelligence quotient in Nigeria?
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Bigcucumber(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Lorhdany:

She is correct. He's 55.
he is 32 abeg angry
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bigcucumber:
he is 32 abeg angry

Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by aimmoney9: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
cyberaddict:

I actually like your moniker. It's quite catchy and I like oxymorons.
OXYMORON SAYING UNPLEASANT THINGS IN A PLEASANT WAY...GUY U HARSH
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by Jackossky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

OXYMORON SAYING UNPLEASANT THINGS IN A PLEASANT WAY...GUY U HARSH

That's euphemism not oxymoron.
Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by aimmoney9: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jackossky:

You re ryt my bad

1 Like

Re: More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. by aimmoney9: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jackossky:

OXYMORON THE USE OF TWO DIFFERENT WORDS OR PHRASES TOGETHER FOR INTENTIONAL EFFECT

EUPHEMISM A PLEASANT WAY OF SAYING SOMETHING UNSAVOURY

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE RYT

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / 5 Questions Every Student Should Answer / Sights From The University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.