Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) (34622 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by hapsyno: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by NaoSlay: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
emoney and his brother kcee are the most humble duos we have in the Nigerian entertainment industry, quote me anywhere.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
nice one

4 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one
The poverty in Africa Is just too much abi we offended both heaven and hell so we are on our own out here.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Bambless1(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2018
[b] cool***** In Orezi's voice Life is good when you getty money [b/]

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by KelvinCX(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
QueenBeeHive:
Benevolent gesture.
Nothing compares to putting smiles on someone's face
let me put a smile on your face today
send your account number
on one condition,
if you can provide certified proof that today is indeed your birthday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Airforce1(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Five star foundation doing big doings in peoples lives since 2017.

Way to go in 2018 ...

God bless you forever Gee @E-money and Kcee Limpopo .

25 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Benevolent gesture.
Nothing compares to putting smiles on someone's face

18 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by goliver: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Wat's d need of having so much money if u can't help the less privileged once in a while. Nice one @ E-money

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2018
Dear God I am still calling, please pick up my call cry

12 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Mckandre(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2018
I can't do this for my people before they lace me with charm or tag me their star taker. Even when i so much wish I could do better for them but religion has done a tone in our flesh. Sad angry

6 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Customer80: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
I happy they extended this gesture to their root, ana ama mma site n'ulo puo n'ama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by gtboy2626: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nice one
The poverty in Africa Is just too much abi we offended both heaven and hell so we are on our own out here.
in fact.....

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Okewa(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
I sense political ambition here...Nigerians are way too gulible

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Factfinder1(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
A new ass licker has replaced Airforce1

1 Like

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Ikehugwueze(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one Emoney...... But next time don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Naija my Con3

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
I'm shocked this piece of info is not from Airforce1
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by bughead: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2018
While that tortoise ninja head will be claiming he has 30billon which he can't spent on his village people undecided

12 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2018
This is what I hope to do on a regular, helping the less privileged as I move higher and higher in my career.
I am doing it already, in my own little way.
Givers never lack

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Partnerbiz3: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Good
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by kudos4god(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2018
May the Almighty God continue to increase ur earn brotherly. We will get there soon
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by BeijinDossier: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Omambala bois. Cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Adeoba10(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Continue using their destiny.

I don't know how MENTION looks like.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
IamAirforce1 ur brother is doing great.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by bedspread: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
GOD BLESS THEM.... I JUST LOVE GIVERS....
BUT THEY SHOULD REPENT
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Those who give never lack. Now I understand why dem whites are so keen on giving.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Vicotex(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Givers never lack

1 Like

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by kullozone(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
goliver:
Wat's d need of having so much money if u can't help the less privileged once in a while. Nice one @ E-money

And Kcee smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) / Aneke Twins Disagree On Marriage / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.