Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes (342 Views)

The Real Purpose For The Vax Is To Erase The Name Of God From Your Genetic Code / The Ability To Erase Thought Of Past Events / Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes by davidebube(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher.

Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared.
So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my error.

One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and he said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" .
He said further " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing.
I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistake.
My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mess and the stigma is for life".

Have you made some mistakes in life? Cross it over and move on.
Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes.
Better things are ahead of you.
Strike your 2017 mistakes and move into 2018 with a fresh note.

1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes by ScienceWatch: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
I just love the OP. Absolutely brilliant.

Let me share my biggest mistake in 2017 with you all.
I realized that my biggest baddest mistake was answering sly Atheist/agnostic questions and topics on God, bible, Jesus, Quran and so on.
I found that most of those so-called religious topics are hoaxes written by cruel atheists/agnostics,etc.

Now it is clear to all that over the past 20yrs, tons of scientifically verifiable evidence of mind-blowing miracles and demonic deliverance as recorded in the Holy Gospels, flooded the world. Even Medical Doctors are flocking for healings were science has failed. They fail a lot as we have seen.

Christians have the power. Dont let Satanic atheist trash you faith in the one and only creator God and Jesus.
Re: Stop Trying To Erase Your Mistakes by davidebube(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thanks you so much, I was nice of you shearing such information with us grin

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Seat Will Be Vacant In 2018, Atiku Must Watch His Back / See Satan's Twitter Account... / Watch How Prophet Who Warned Buhari Against 2nd Term Predicted His 2015 Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.