Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo (39613 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by lebete3000: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
NairalandCS:
No make up, No beauty. grin

As in eh....

She looking lika Ugly Mucheche. grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by ebig21(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
this woman no be small pickin again na, you won't expect her to fine as if she is in her twenties

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Probz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chioma Chukwuka. I was even watching Dry My Tears yesterday.
NairalandCS:
No
make up, No beauty. grin

So your grandma’s ugly?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
OMG she is ugly.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by mohims(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

I don't see anything wrong with her face.
Don't mind all these Nairalanders
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Psoul(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:
Natural hair makes mega sense jhoor.

Rocking mine too kiss

Nne, can i see it?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by highchief1: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

Rocking mine too kiss
uwa atokazi?are u serious
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nne5: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
highchief1:
uwa atokazi?are u serious
No kidding.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by cbright4real(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
She fine small

I dey rock mine .
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

That's why it's called makup.When you wear makup ,you don't look the exact same way you do or would've looked without it.

FRAUD!!!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by highchief1: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

No kidding.
whats sweet about the uwa ?where are u
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by teejaymiquel(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
Never seen her in movies, is she a nairaland actress?
Do u av television

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Carparts888(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
INDOMIE GENERATION SPOTTED!�

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by iswallker(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

Rocking mine too kiss

Happily married and showing us natural hair..

shocked
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
when a woman decides not to wear makeup, some men like the goats on this thread troll, and call her ugly. When she wears makeup, they'll say "no to makeup" or similar crap.
yet they say women are indecisive. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
she looks beautiful to me, no make-up, no weave. she is kul

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Awoo88: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
Why are you trying to outdo lie Muhammad?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by dollynnn(f): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
she dey use style dey advertise
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by CornFooPanda(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
All this note because she went natural, what of we guys that have being keeping it real since inception. cool
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
She is still beautiful. Madam chioma or PA representative, please tell sis chioma to continue without make up. The reason is because it portrays her real beauty

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by simeotexy: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
cry l love dis woman with all my life..i wish she could reduce to my size i wud had married her
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nne5: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
highchief1:
whats sweet about the uwa ?where are u
Lol everything

Someplace
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by IamLaura(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

Rocking mine too kiss
Hi dear
Did you transition or you cut your hair and started afresh??
I'm on the natural hair journey but my hair is taking to much time to become due.i don't know what to do
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by highchief1: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nne5:

Lol everything

Someplace
tell me where u dey Jor let's enjoy this ur world or are u stingy
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nne5: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
IamLaura:

Hi dear
Did you transition or you cut your hair and started afresh??
I'm on the natural hair journey but my hair is taking to much time to become due.i don't know what to do
Don't get what you mean by the emboldened .

I cut my hair.Big chopped.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by IamLaura(f): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nne5:

Don't get what you mean by the emboldened .

I cut my hair.Big chopped.
What I mean is that instead of the big chop,I'm transitioning from relaxed to natural hair
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Nne5: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
IamLaura:

What I mean is that instead of the big chop,I'm transitioning from relaxed to natural hair
How long have you been transitioning?
Cuz it could take months or years .I know someone that transitioned for almost three and a half years.2013-early 2017.She didn't want to big chop cuz she had real lonng hair.

I tried transitioning too but after three months,I realized I didn't have patience for it.I wanted my relaxed hair gone so I did the big chop.

So transitioning takes time especially if you have very long hair.If you don't have patience for it,big chop.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by IamLaura(f): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nne5:

How long have you been transitioning?
Cuz it could take months or years .I know someone that transitioned for almost three and a half years.2013-early 2017.She didn't want to big chop cuz she had real lonng hair.

I tried transitioning too but after three months,I realized I didn't have patience for it.I wanted my relaxed hair gone so I did the big chop.

So transitioning takes time especially if you have very long hair.If you don't have patience for it,big chop.
I've been transitioning for 3 months now and I haven't seen any undergrowth.I have really very long hair and like u said maybe that's why its taking too long.
I can't do the big chop cos my hair is really long so I guess I just have to be very patient and cut my relaxed hair gradually.
Thank you for ur feedback dear
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Chiblessing(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nne5:

That's why it's called makup.When you wear makup ,you don't look the exact same way you do or would've looked without it.

Get the point. With makeup, she looks pretty. Without makeup, she looks hideous. She ought to look okay (even if not pretty) without make up.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo by Chiblessing(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
IamLaura:

I've been transitioning for 3 months now and I haven't seen any undergrowth.I have really very long hair and like u said maybe that's why its taking too long.
I can't do the big chop cos my hair is really long so I guess I just have to be very patient and cut my relaxed hair gradually.
Thank you for ur feedback dear
Harden your hair. Use detergent to washyour hair daily and it will harden and become spongy. It will revert to natural ultimately. This will take about one month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts / Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.