Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

5 Most Disappointing Album Of 2017..no 2 Suprise Me.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Most Disappointing Album Of 2017..no 2 Suprise Me.. (552 Views)

Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Hot Photos: Meet The Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 (no Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Disappointing Album Of 2017..no 2 Suprise Me.. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
www.nairasquad.com/2018/01/5-most-disappointing-album-of-2017-no-2.html?m=1 CHECK IT ABOVE
Not every project that dropped this year was publicly considered great. Here we list my pick for the top 5 most disappointing albums of the year. 5. Black Magic- Yemi Alade Yemi Alade must own the title of the most frustrating pop singer out there and Black Magic, her third studio album released in the twilight of 2017 is proof. She has inspired countless think pieces and ‘’haters’’ because her music is still stuck in 2014 Johnny mode but Alade has simply refused to grow as an artiste. She sticks to her Mama Africa image and badgers her audience to

stuporous depths with titles like Knack Am, Bum bum and Talku Talku. Shame what happens to a talent left to embrace redundancy. 4. King Don Come- D’Banj READ MORE - NUMBER 2 STILL SUPRISE ME BECAUSE IT WAS REALESED... www.nairasquad.com/2018/01/5-most-disappointing-album-of-2017-no-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Emotional As Her Son Resumes School Today / Banky W And Adesua Spotted Having Fun On Holiday In Jamaica (photos) / Watch The Video Of Owerri Female Rapper Who Proposed To Her Man In Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.