Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son (54972 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by OTTOCYCLE2016: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
What's this baby mama thing sef! Women ! Women!! Women!!! How many times I call una?..... embarassed STOP being BABY MAMAS!
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by nefertitiram: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
shocked

The last pix wan resemble wizkid sha
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by plessis: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
12345baba:
This boy just dey useless himself gradually
When e go broke, things go strong for am o...
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by donald101(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
All musicians have baby mama everywhere.....Who we marry the mama[s] them?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Daeylar(f): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Was waiting to see people bash wizkid with the normal olosho, ashawo and hoe comments for having 3 babies from 3 different women but, as expected just because wizkid isn't female, we won't see such stupid comments here.

Some are even attacking the women. but barely any condemnation for wizkid.

Nigeria the misogynist country.
Mtchewww.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Proffdada: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
nefertitiram:

You must be very old sir
certainly grin
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by CornFooPanda(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wizkid emulating 2baba
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by shomutuski(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kenzico:
Walahi, Wizkid get strong Gene o
The way all his pikin come resemble am is totally astonishing !!
I duff my Hula for him

except his first son, that boy us fvcking ugky

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by ola12(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
donald101:
All musicians have baby mama everywhere.....Who we marry the mama[s] them?
One innocent guy dats probably a virgin, lol. Irony of life
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by ola12(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:
Was waiting to see people bash wizkid with the normal olosho, ashawo and hoe comments for having 3 babies from 3 different women but, as expected just because wizkid isn't female, we won't see such stupid comments here.

Some are even attacking the women. but barely any condemnation for wizkid.

Nigeria the misogynist country.
Mtchewww.

I hope this will make you understand why...

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by dollynnn(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
wizkid just dey deposit up nd down...
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
AND IT BROUGHT PETROL PRICE DOWN?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by gbozy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
Wizkid on the decline, dude be reduced to an upcoming artist.

He will soon be irrelevant and remembered for nothing . Thank God he has seen a legacy he will be remembered for which is king of baby mama's.
there was no need for that, its his life his business, u aint GOD, and he will always be remembered for the positive impact he had in the industry during his time. no matter how broke he becomes he will still live a life better than most average nigerians. dnt wish someone wat u cant wish urself, if he was ur family would u still say the same? positive vibes only, this 2018 bro.
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
alphaconde:
women are cheap walahi
Not all my brother..

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
As young as he is, he is counting 3 babies with different ladies. If the first was a mistake or something u never planned, what about the rest?

It seems he doesn't have a good relative to talk sense into him or he is just the one not listening.
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
I hate people who can't find solutions to things but are gud at destroying with their mouth. she's not d first baby mama neither will she b d last. y not let her b, if u don't want to congratulate her, y not leave her in peace instead of calling her a prostitute?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by AgogNG: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Virus777: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
The boy black o! shocked
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Laveda:
So someone said the baby has Wizkid's "Navel button"

People can see sha. grin
laveda loca..follow me..wanna pm u somtin
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by JefLonDon(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Her name sounds like a P-star

Jade Fire yu Mean ?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Virgohills(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
LIKE IF YOU NOTICED THAT WIZKID ONLY GIVE BIRTH TO BOYS AND DAVIDO ONLY GIRLS
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by EOOJ(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
nawa o... U don watch plenty p-movies... Dis one dat d name is resembling one of dem... grin
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by NVQ2: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
These guys just having unprotected sex all over the place..Pity!
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by AlphaDibia(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hin no get custody
Hin dey pay child support
Hin no dey around
Another lost soul

Ji na ede
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
Wizkid on the decline, dude be reduced to an upcoming artist.

He will soon be irrelevant and remembered for nothing . Thank God he has seen a legacy he will be remembered for which is king of baby mama's.
where is your own career ode

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by stanliwise(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kenzico:

I duff my Hula for him
Abeg mr nurse na you know
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by nathanccr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Like play like play, this Wizkid guy wan break record cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Laveda:
So someone said the baby has Wizkid's "Navel button"

People can see sha. grin

I tell you grin cool
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by jamaicabakare(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

So u know Jada FIRE...? Keep it up
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by tballeyy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
This oNe na toy
Re: Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son by Saintmatthew: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kenzico:

I duff my Hula for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.