Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bank Charges:UBA Want To Kill Me O - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Charges:UBA Want To Kill Me O (1508 Views)

The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians / 7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Charges:UBA Want To Kill Me O by abdulbaba200(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
In just 2 weeks UBA has been deducting my money all in the name of bank charges, they've charged me twice 4 ATM maint. Charge 4 DEC, NOV,OCT,MAY,JUL, also charged me over #900 USSD session, sms, infact i regret banking with UBA
Re: Bank Charges:UBA Want To Kill Me O by kingphilip(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
No be only uba o.. Na all bank now

I no get money for bank for now because of that
Re: Bank Charges:UBA Want To Kill Me O by Shedrack777: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
lol! ok! yours is better, access bank, you owe them when your account is empty. the moment you credit your account, they deduct the fee

(1) (Reply)

Borrow Money With Paylater. A Review Of Paylater App / 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 / Banks:new Charges For Electronic Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.