Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 (1503 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by weares4lent: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Here are 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire in 2019. They say in a multitude of people, there abounds numerous entrepreneurial treasures. This has proven to be true for many sophisticated nations of the world, even the developing ones. It takes the mind of people willing to think about ways sift through the seashores of ideas and search out that precious stone. Take India for example. As soon as people realized that with over a billion people living together and transacting businesses, there would be a market for payment systems, FinTechs arose. Today, India is chief of that area of technology, and are even exporting their ideas.

1. Skin care business

A friend of mine recently remarked that Kylie Jenner is a now one of the youngest billionaires by owning a company in her bedroom. That statement provoked a chain of thoughts in my mind, and resonated the standing principle I had always believed that success as an entrepreneur depends 50% on how needed your product(s) is and 40% on how well you promote it. But what is Kylie Jenner’s product? Your guess is as good as mine. In recent times, there has been a surge in interest in organic skincare products; from moisturizers to face glowers and acne removals.

This trend is not looking to drop in 2019, as more people are sharing testimonies that are proving effective in attracting more and more customers. The market is expanding faster than ever before, and is a great ground to shoot for your millions. If you have a thing for organic beauty products, then this is perfect for you. You may want to go into the production of the products or simply the marketing. Some networks even exist base off of this idea, and one of them is Oriflame Sweden, which has a very active skin care community in Nigeria. Check them up too, you may be interested.

2. Delivery Company

Goods get produced everyday, millions of them; from sachet water to bread. In fact, 2 in 5 people in middle class families in Nigeria eat bread and drink a sachet of water a day, especially during the dry seasons. And the middle class makes up over 67% of Nigerian population. So there is your market.

Those commodities that gets produced need to be delivered to the inner communities of Nigeria, to the streets in the more urbanized regions, and to retailers that sell to the ordinary buyers.

With good marketing skills, effective delivery strategy that saves cost and improves returns, you are sure to make a good deal of return from this business. You could set up a delivery business to cover just an area initially, and then expand as the business matures.

3. Sales of Foodstuff

In Abraham Maslow’s needs hierarchy, food was one of the 3 basic necessities that every human being has. Can you do without food? Entrepreneurship is striking that delicate balance between people’s needs and business. In food business is one place where that balance is critically struck.

With a very small capital, you can start a small foodstuff business. With the competition in this space though, you would need some creativity to thrive into the millions with this business.Take for instance, a woman who sells all the spice needed to prepare “ogbono” soup in a pack, so that customers do not have to buy one here and go there for the rest; in fact, they do not have to gather the spices, she already did that and packaged it. So if you want to prepare any soup, she sells the pack of its spices. You can then add luxury items like chicken or beef if you so desire.

A touch of innovativeness is one thing you need.

4. Digital food vendor

Technology has disrupted everything, as you may already know; from FinTechs to NetFlix to AI taking over transportation. It has also come into our very own food business. You can set up a business around both tech and food. So here’s the thing: people must get food, and they need an easy way to do so… everyone naturally prefers easy ways.

So you provide both the food and the easy way to for them to get it. All that is embodied in food vending. You could start with one delivery machine, and expand with time. But one thing is certain; there would be demand for your food if it has enough quality or uniqueness in its delicacy.

Businesses are leveraging the Internet to drive sales and advertise their products to millions and billions of active users.

5. Ankara Business

Big offices in Lagos often hold all-trades day every once in a while. Nigerians, including myself, generally have a natural and cultural affinity for the Ankara. Maybe it is for its characteristic art or just pan-africanism.

Either ways, it is chance to do business. From corporate to inners, people have been using the Ankara to make many fashion wears.

You may want to go into the design, especially if you have the skill; or you just want to sell the material to those who have the skill or want to sew. Both directions would return money if you know your onions.

Let me give you a hint into what I mean; go online, for instance, and you will see on Facebook and Instagram how people are advertising their Ankara designs and materials. You could strike a deal with a designer to be their supplier, you may try at first and fail, but that’s the thing with business.

You could also advertise on your social media pages, starting from friends and family, and then to others. Ankara is part of our clothing style in Nigeria, so you are sure to make it big as soon as you start penetrating the market.

SEE THE FULL LIST HERE: https://www.weares4lent.com/25-lucrative-business-in-nigeria/
Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hope you've made thousands from these biz before telling us we make millions.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
I need money to publish my book titled: "How To Be A Millionaire"

1 Like

Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by Born2Breed(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
beatcoins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by czarina(f): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
beatcoins:
The irony! cheesy

I feel ya

1 Like

Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by weares4lent: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
sadguru:
Hope you've made thousands from these biz before telling us we make millions.

Yes, I am making 'thousands' from one the biz I have enlisted. You just gotta be smart in the way you hustle grin

If you know, you know... cool
Re: 25 Lucrative Business In Nigeria That Will Make You A Millionaire In 2019 by weares4lent: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Work smart, not hard cool

(1) (Reply)

Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips / Old Adwords Account Needed:::paying 10000 / Can You Support Your Present Job With This New Online Legit Part Time Biz Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.