Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

No Sugar Coating: To Increase Traffic, Rank Higher Takes Patience [see How] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Sugar Coating: To Increase Traffic, Rank Higher Takes Patience [see How] (464 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / 12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sugar Coating: To Increase Traffic, Rank Higher Takes Patience [see How] by sammiiee: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anyone who tells you they can land you to number one of Google Search from nowhere is lying to you.

You see such gigs on fiverr

At the same time been patient without doing the right thing might make you end up like the patient dog that dies of starvation.

What I'm trying to say?

Don't be deceived, do the right things and wait for harvest season.

But the problem is people don't even know the right things to do to increase traffic and rank higher.

Well, if you do this thread is not for you. grin smiley

Let's focus on ways we can increase traffic organically(no money involved )

1. Search engine
2. Social media

There are other ways apart from the two above such PR stunt.

One good thing about PR stunt is that people get to write about you for free.

Let's focus on the two above.

1. Search engine
This is only possible if your site or content is optimized for search engines.

2. Social Media
More followers or page likes means potential traffic to your site.

I'll love to talk about this two intensively but first let me know those who would want me to go on

Are you interested? Indicate

Well if you want to see me one on one and want me to teach you more on digital marketing, join me for free on 13th January 2018

Venue: 4 Ishola Alagomeji off Herbert Macaulay Yaba Lagos.

Call: 0812 724 4042

Click here to reserve seat:http://nerdyeye.com/seminars/7/FreeDigitalMarketingTrainingInLagosWithQorect.comFounder

Just for 10 persons
Re: No Sugar Coating: To Increase Traffic, Rank Higher Takes Patience [see How] by sammiiee: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting: Nigeria Risks Losing N21.8bn To Other Nations / Facebook To Launch Smart Home Speakers With 15-inch Display In July In 2018 / Just Testing - Nothing To See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.