Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help (1206 Views)

Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help by Notjustech: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Domainking Nigeria Ceased My Already Purchased Domain Name

On Friday Decmber 22nd I Bought a Domain Name from Nigeria's Largest Domain Host Website, and i searched for a Domain name Www.Nigeriansports.Com.Ng and lo and behold it was available so i quickly purchased the domain name with my GTb mastercard and they sent me a recipt to my Email which i printed out for incasity.

Now i told them to connect my already purchased Domain Live to my blog, but they replied me saying that my Domain name was ceased by NIRA.

Read Full Story Here: http:///2qjcIAk

Re: Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help by rummeh: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Screen shot
Re: Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help by kingbybirth: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Resolve your issue with domain king, as for the domain name forget it.

1 Like

Re: Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help by Nutase: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Call police for them.
Re: Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help by sharpboyus(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
The nigeriansports.com.ng domain name has specific conditions. To continue with your purchase please click the button below:

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Details Of A .ng Domain Registrant / I Need Theme / NFA Webmaster Whisked Away by Security men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.