Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie (19681 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by chic2pimp(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
Was that dude rapping for real? shocked shocked grin

Will someone pls shoot me now? undecided
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
No,'d rather stab you
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by chiogo(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
Kenturah coo Tutupie nee.

Some women just continue to degrade themselves. She'll take cheating but not beating? I'm lost here.   LOL, whatever man, he'll continue cheating on her then, probably reward her with some nice STD's in the process. Perfect!  smiley
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by chic2pimp(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
All the better as long as I die untop you, me no care ooo grin grin grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

All the better as long as I die untop you, me no care ooo grin grin grin
Never gonna happen. You wey no reach 2nd decade of your life yet
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by chic2pimp(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
Wahlai you too dey make mouth oo undecided tongue.
Oya make you come try me, i go carry you go heaven and hell cool
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Wahlai you too dey make mouth oo undecided tongue.
Oya make you come try me, i go carry you go heaven and hell cool
Look at this Peckham casanova lmao.
I've already ridden past hell and driven to heaven in a Lamborghini today, so no thanks grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
Jim Iyke and his girlfriends' funny names. grin grin

Kentura, Tutupie, What a Name!
grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 3:19am On Apr 20, 2010
mama-gee:

grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by pheonixChi(f): 3:22am On Apr 20, 2010
mama-gee:

grin

lol they sound like names you give an ugly chuiwawa(not sure thats how u spell it) to make it cute. I do like the Tutupie may name my cat that when i get one
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 3:23am On Apr 20, 2010
Another one may be named okokomeji.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by ikamefa(f): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2010
na wah I've just watch those music-videos up there

kai see as dem disrespect womanhood! cry cry cry nkan ti baje paatapata ni 9ja sha cry cry cry

Gosh! where did they get those gals from? submitting themselves to be mauled like just cos of a few coins? undecided

as for Jim Iyke he should go and settle down and face that his half -baked acting ish he has going for him " grin"

and leave rap/music for the talented ones cheesy
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by pinkella: 6:44pm On May 06, 2010
People get your facts right! First and Formost wrong picture, Second, Where is the legitimate link to Keturah alleged interview? Because Jim has hit her many times so she cannot say that Jim cannot lay hands on a woman, Jim is an abusive pyscho, After he is done hitting a woman he starts crying! He needs help!
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 10:37pm On May 06, 2010
pinkella:

People get your facts right! First and Formost wrong picture, Second, Where is the legitimate link to Keturah alleged interview? Because Jim has hit her many times so she cannot say that Jim cannot lay hands on a woman, Jim is an abusive pyscho, After he is done hitting a woman he starts crying! He needs help!

Finally, Tutupie has appeared on nairaland as Pinkella. No be by force to get man to marry you; If Jim Iyke broke your heart, don't worry and move on; Men plenty for road. Try again. grin grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Shock(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2010
I just listened to the crappiest music ever.

. . . and wht the s'hit is "i was born to flop this". . . such a poor attempt at rap.

i need some doze of late Chief Executive omoota's real rap to flush this thing outta my heard.

****tunes in to ; mo lenu bi pon pon pon pon*****
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2011
chic2pimp:

Was that dude rapping for real? shocked shocked grin

Will someone pls shoot me now? undecided

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex- Beauty Queen, Brayefa Oruabena Releases Stunning Makeup Photos / I Have Murdered Poverty - Saka / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.