Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Want To Become A Clearing Agent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Become A Clearing Agent (6876 Views)

How Do I Become A Clearing & Forwarding Agent After Getting A Degree? / Clearing Documentation Officer Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by egetz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
yes. you heard me well. mind you i have a second degree
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by Seun(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
What's a clearing agent?
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by kemd: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
Well it,s a good ideas. It's called freight forwarders not clearing agent. Presently I am the C.E.O OF KemdVision Services Ltd, a logistics company that is involves in clearing,exporting of foods items and importing. I will see how i will be able to help you acheive this dream of becoming an agent.you can e-mail me on; kemd@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by rocklife: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2011
A) do you have a 1/40ft or 2/20ft container and you want to transport it to the following locations (within lagos),ilorin,ibadan,ogun state feel free to call us @ 08039789599

B) do you have an ATC for dangote flour,sugar or cement and u want to transport your goods to anywhere within lagos state feel free to call 08034286860 or 07081952483

for CONTAINERS u can only call= 08039789599
FLOUR,CEMENT SUGAR u can call= 08034286860 or 07081952483
remember that all our vehicles are covered with insurance so your goods are secured
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by opegbuyi: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
why not take the Certified International Freight Forwarder programme provided by Multimix Academy? I did and it was worth the time invested.
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by igelomo(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2011
opegbuyi:

why not take the Certified International Freight Forwarder programme provided by Multimix Academy? I did and it was worth the time invested.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A CERTIFIED CARGO AGENT. IS THIS THIS SAME AS A FREIGHT FORWARDER? PLS IF ANY BODY HAS GOT A JOB FOR ME IN THIS INDUSTRY, I AM MUCH AVAILABLE. I WILL BE WRITING MY IATA/FIATA CARGO EXAMS IN DECEMBER.
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by michaelbiz: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2011
@ opegbuyi:

Contact SGC Nigeria for branding your courses at the Academy.
The entire materials will be designed to international standard, and other things like website design and corporate emails can also be done excellently.

Experience has taught me to embrace quality when packaging is a major factor for advertising.
Cheers
Re: I Want To Become A Clearing Agent by Peterlingsy: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Gooday sir, my name is uchenna, i have been reading your posts on nairaland, please i want to learn the clearing and forwarding job, and i know that you are a professional in this field. Please sir i don't have anyone to link me and i have great passion for this business, please i wish you could help me come on board to learn it, i will be very greatful i you take me to learn it. I know you don't know me, but i know that i am someone that anyone can accommodate, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Which Profession Do You Think Has Been Failing In Its Role In Nigeria? / NAFDAC Closes 27 Water Factories Due To Non-compliance With Regulations / Pipeline And Structural Welders Connect Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.