Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? (1309 Views)

See Lady That People Claim Looks A Lot Like Genevieve Nnaji. / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Deborah Rise Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Pix) / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Source: .COM

A Pretty girl who says she is tired of people mistaking her for popular actress, Genevieve Nnaji, has come to ask the public if she indeed looks like the screen goddess.

She also shared a screenshot of the DM she received from a male admirer who apparently, mistook her for the actress’ sister.

Identified as Ricky Berry on Facebook, the beautiful lady has said she has on several occasions received compliments from strangers, tagging her as Genevieve.

See more of her photos below;

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/they-say-i-look-like-genevieve-nnaji.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by Shedrack777: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
No You Don't
Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2018

Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
angry

∆ Yaba people abi Yaba left people ∆

2 Likes

Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by ifex370(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mbanu sad
Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by anitapreeti(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
I see no resemblance
Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by elibest360(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Are you sure you know genevieve? grin
Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
you mean bobrisky?
Re: They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? by Threebear(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2018
She looks more like Simi than Genevieve to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Divorcees Who Are Winning / Selena Gomez Oops Moments – Closet Breakdowns / Just In! Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.