Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? (931 Views)

Why Different Prophecies By Different Prophets / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
As we're in the season of God told me this, God told me that, I wonder why God always reveal different occurences (even contradicting ones sometimes) to the pastors. Do they speak to different Gods?
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by hatchy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by madridguy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by kodded(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Mohammedans please keep off sad
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
kodded:
answer the OP and stop crying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by BlackDBagba: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Different gods.

Not everyone screaming from a pulpit is serving God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Because prediction is different from prophecy
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
iAudio:
Because prediction is different from prophecy

Then, how do we differentiate btw d two?
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by madridguy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Where is chief terrorist Kanu?

kodded:
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by kodded(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
madridguy:
Where is chief terrorist Kanu?
where is the Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by madridguy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are everywhere going about their businesses. Please we are looking for the terrorists killing innocents Nigerians in Benue, Borno and Adamawa.

Meanwhile, say me hi to Nnamdi Scammer tongue

kodded:
where is the Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by kodded(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
madridguy:
Fulani herdsmen are everywhere going about their businesses. Please we are looking for the terrorists killing innocents Nigerians in Benue, Borno and Adamawa.

Meanwhile, say me hi to Nnamdi Scammer tongue

for the past 2 years ?

please tell me are the Fulani herdsmen invisible , or are they using charms to disappear in front of the army

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by quinnboy: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Intelligent question. .....perhaps the prophesies are from different sources.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Samusu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cos all na guess work
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Reasons:

Prophesying is different from being a prophet.
Most of the Pastors do not know this.

Not all that mention God's name are servants of God. A God cannot say different things.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Because they are liars
I could remember there was a pastor that said Buhari will die in 2017 and Buhari is steal breathing
Another one said ( i think it was TB Joshua but am not sure) Donald Trump will not win and he worn
Bunch of liars you guys should repent
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
quinnboy:
Intelligent question. .....perhaps the prophesies are from different sources.

and most times d prophecies r full of negative n sadful things, probably to scare people n lure dem to their fold.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by jookunlaja(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Pastors indeed give different prophecies and revelations based on different perspectives and individual closeness to God the Almighty.First, I want us to establish it clearly that God do speak to His children,not just Pastors or Prophets or Bishop.Hearing the voice of God is not a privilege of selected men of God but a divine prilege of all born again children of the most High.
John 10:27--New International Version-- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
New Living Translation -- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
English Standard Version My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
In actual fact, you are not a bonafide child of God if you cant hear,discern and interpret God's voice clearly.
Romans 8:14 KJV:"As many as are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God" (Rom. viii. 14).There are many other passages that show us in clear terms that hearing God's voice is for all Christians.
However, how many of us can hear,discern and understand God's voice clearly.Very few of course.
In fact,I have personally seen ordinary church goers who have seen international or national political cases on their bed days,weeks and months/years before they came to pass in actual reality.Personally,God has spoken some things to me that have come to pas.One of it is the issue of a plane crash years ago,I clearly saw it,it was so vivid and certain and just like I saw it,it came to pass.
Secondly,I write for a christian Magazine and last year, two pastors locked horn over the issue of MMM which was the rave of the moment last year.One of the pastors clearly told me that God told him that MMM was from heaven,a reward system to help the poor in the world.While, the other Prophet told me that he saw people crying over MMM that it was very fake.Now tell me,which of the two pastors was correct?
Sometimes, God speaks in parables to some of his people/pastors. (God's people are more precious than pastors or prophets. So permit me to use God's people in here)
Our individual holiness per time will also determine what we see or hear from heaven.So a pastor/believer living a very holy life will have greater and higher access to God's secerts than the one compromising with sin here and there.
Psalm 25:14 KJV: The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Darby Bible Translation The secret of Jehovah is with them that fear him, that he may make known his covenant to them.
A believer who is totally yielded in life,broken and has sacrificed all on the altar of God's sovereignty will of course get more from God than a one-step in and one step out believer.
Thirdly, what we are is what God will reveal to us,depending on the angle of the moon,it get light from the sun.The sun or God is constant and ever true but the angle of the moon or the angle of believers will determine what each one will get/obtain from God.
Sometimes, in our moment of weakness, evil spirits who masquerade as the angel of light can speak to us and it may be very difficult to discern or understand if the voice is from heaven or hell. 2 Corinthians 11:14 ►
New International Version--And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
New Living Translation --But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
This was a big challenge to me when I was about to get married.I believe strongly in dreams and satan actually used this avenue to confuse,convince and distract me.I had dreams after dreams that a certain course mate was my life partner and I begged,cried her to accept me but she flatly refused.After that I dreamt about another lady and another one. I was really confused and in deep sorrow,until I finally ran to God in 'deep' (concentrated ) prayers.
One of the things I discovered was that God will have a special way of speaking to each of his children that will be unique,special and highly error-free.So you need to discover your own way.
Also, GOD reveal issues so that we can pray,avert or escape the coming dangers or evil from the pit of hell.So later when God told me about a national calamity coming in the horizon I shouted out that anyone can call me a false prophet as long as the mass bloodlet I saw coming into Lagos was averted.And God heard our voice and had mercy upon people.I also interviewed a prophet in the days of Boko Haram who gave the day and month when Bomb blast will rock Lagos and third mainland brigde,killing people en manse.He was ful of glee,brimming with joy that soon,Nigerians will accept him as a prophet from heaven.You know what we did, just about two or three of us,called on God and asked for mercy,that God should spare the evil people because of His children who will be killed in the bomb blast.And guess what happened? God spared us.That was the period bombs and other weapons of mass destruction were discovered in Lagos around mainland in coolers,house ceiling etc
(Pls google this:Soldiers, SSS raid Boko Haram hideout in Ijora Lagos). So what do you call the prophet after this simple illustration above?
Other reasons why men of give give different revelations are:
However, I have an ebook that can help your spiritual life in the area of Dreams and Interpretation:How to do it yourself.Just N1000 per copy.pay into OKUNLAJA JOSEPH OLUSEUN. 0016421292. GTBANK and send your email address to me for your copy.Call 07035697820 for details.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by jookunlaja(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Pastors indeed give different prophecies and revelations based on different perspectives and individual closeness to God the Almighty.First, I want us to establish it clearly that God do speak to His children,not just Pastors or Prophets or Bishop.Hearing the voice of God is not a privilege of selected men of God but a divine privilege of all born again children of the most High.
John 10:27--New International Version-- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
New Living Translation -- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
English Standard Version My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
In actual fact, you are not a bona fide child of God if you cant hear,discern and interpret God's voice clearly.
Romans 8:14 KJV:"As many as are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God" (Rom. viii. 14).There are many other passages that show us in clear terms that hearing God's voice is for all Christians.
However, how many of us can hear,discern and understand God's voice clearly.Very few of course.
In fact,I have personally seen ordinary church goers who have seen international or national political cases on their bed days,weeks and months/years before they came to pass in actual reality.Personally,God has spoken some things to me that have come to pas.One of it is the issue of a plane crash years ago,I clearly saw it,it was so vivid and certain and just like I saw it,it came to pass.
Secondly,I write for a christian Magazine and last year, two pastors locked horn over the issue of MMM which was the rave of the moment last year.One of the pastors clearly told me that God told him that MMM was from heaven,a reward system to help the poor in the world.While, the other Prophet told me that he saw people crying over MMM that it was very fake.Now tell me,which of the two pastors was correct?
Sometimes, God speaks in parables to some of his people/pastors. (God's people are more precious than pastors or prophets. So permit me to use God's people in here)
Our individual holiness per time will also determine what we see or hear from heaven.So a pastor/believer living a very holy life will have greater and higher access to God's secerts than the one compromising with sin here and there.
Psalm 25:14 KJV: The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Darby Bible Translation The secret of Jehovah is with them that fear him, that he may make known his covenant to them.
A believer who is totally yielded in life,broken and has sacrificed all on the altar of God's sovereignty will of course get more from God than a one-step in and one step out believer.
Thirdly, what we are is what God will reveal to us,depending on the angle of the moon,it get light from the sun.The sun or God is constant and ever true but the angle of the moon or the angle of believers will determine what each one will get/obtain from God.
Sometimes, in our moment of weakness, evil spirits who masquerade as the angel of light can speak to us and it may be very difficult to discern or understand if the voice is from heaven or hell. 2 Corinthians 11:14 ►
New International Version--And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
New Living Translation --But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
This was a big challenge to me when I was about to get married.I believe strongly in dreams and satan actually used this avenue to confuse,convince and distract me.I had dreams after dreams that a certain course mate was my life partner and I begged,cried her to accept me but she flatly refused.After that I dreamt about another lady and another one. I was really confused and in deep sorrow,until I finally ran to God in 'deep' (concentrated ) prayers.
One of the things I discovered was that God will have a special way of speaking to each of his children that will be unique,special and highly error-free.So you need to discover your own way.
Also, GOD reveal issues so that we can pray,avert or escape the coming dangers or evil from the pit of hell.So later when God told me about a national calamity coming in the horizon I shouted out that anyone can call me a false prophet as long as the mass bloodlet I saw coming into Lagos was averted.And God heard our voice and had mercy upon people.I also interviewed a prophet in the days of Boko Haram who gave the day and month when Bomb blast will rock Lagos and third mainland brigde,killing people en manse.He was ful of glee,brimming with joy that soon,Nigerians will accept him as a prophet from heaven.You know what we did, just about two or three of us,called on God and asked for mercy,that God should spare the evil people because of His children who will be killed in the bomb blast.And guess what happened? God spared us.That was the period bombs and other weapons of mass destruction were discovered in Lagos around mainland in coolers,house ceiling etc
(Pls google this:Soldiers, SSS raid Boko Haram hideout in Ijora Lagos). So what do you call the prophet after this simple illustration above?
Other reasons why men of give give different revelations are:
However, I have an ebook that can help your spiritual life in the area of Dreams and Interpretation:How to do it yourself.Just N1000 per copy.pay into OKUNLAJA JOSEPH OLUSEUN. 0016421292. GTBANK and send your email address to me for your copy.Call 07035697820 for details.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Because they are liars
I could remember there was a pastor that said Buhari will die in 2017 and Buhari is steal breathing
Another one said ( i think it was TB Joshua but am not sure) Donald Trump will not win and he worn
Bunch of liars you guys should repent

and pastor Adeboye prophecised there would be outbreak of a strange STD in 2017...
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by festwiz(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Different levels of intoxication grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2018
festwiz:
Different levels of intoxication grin

i can't agree less

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
bakry86:
As we're in the season of God told me this, God told me that, I wonder why God always reveal different occurences (even contradicting ones sometimes) to the pastors. Do they speak to different Gods?
God works with his prophets differently. The way he reveals to Moses was different from Prophet Elijah. The way he did to Elisha was different from Elijah. So God works differently with the way they can absorbed or deliver messages.
Prophecies are messages given to humanity to tell man the mind of God. Each prophet has his own and should work with the ones given to him. That is why many prophets are having different prophecies.
Again watch the prophecies to see if there are similarities then you would understand better if it is of God or not. There are some prophets that don't give prophecies but declarations we see there messages on this forum but their members call it prophecy but it isn't.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by kolawoleibukun: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
they are ALL fake. any pastor way day prophecy na fake. criminals.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by bakry86: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God works with his prophets differently. The way he reveals to Moses was different from Prophet Elijah. The way he did to Elisha was different from Elijah. So God works differently with the way they can absorbed or deliver messages.
Prophecies are messages given to humanity to tell man the mind of God. Each prophet has his own and should work with the ones given to him. That is why many prophets are having different prophecies.
Again watch the prophecies to see if there are similarities then you would understand better if it is of God or not. There are some prophets that don't give prophecies but declarations we see there messages on this forum but their members call it prophecy but it isn't.

but d prophets u mentioned didn't belong to d same generation.. do they? If not, it's not unexpected if God spoke to dem differently.. I'm particular about Nigeria Pastors who give tragic n contradictory prophersies yearly.
Re: Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
bakry86:

but d prophets u mentioned didn't belong to d same generation.. do they? If not, it's not unexpected if God spoke to dem differently.. I'm particular about Nigeria Pastors who give tragic n contradictory prophersies yearly.
Watch their prophecies very well. Prophecies are not palatable on one's hearing. Yes there are bad prophecies being given to draw men closer to God. Yes there are contradictory prophecies by most prophets because many are fake as they seek fame. Many of them are not asked to talk but they do because of fame. If the lord wants to do a thing, he gives prophecies and conditions. As far it had being revealed, there is a solution except otherwise. Prophecy without condition is an entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go / SEE: Even Muslims Are Acknowledging The Lordship Of Jesus / Liberty In The House Of The Lord - Yanbaba Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.