|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,946,108 members, 4,032,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 January 2018 at 09:10 AM
|Maximising 2018 by TheSage1: 10:19pm On Jan 03|
Happy new year friends!!!
Let me share with you my personal reflections to support us in our quest to make the most of 2018
and the years ahead:
1. Always remember that life doesn't give you what you deserve but what you demand. In life it is those who dare that get their share.
2. Let go of the past. May I remind you that the past ended last night. People don't go forward looking backwards. Stop dwelling on past glories and successes. Stop dwelling on past mistakes and missed opportunities.
3. I encourage you to take tangible actions and pursue your vision rigorously for in life it is the things we don't do that we often regret more than the things we do.
4. Money flows in the direction of value. To attract more money you must create more value or increase your capacity to create more value.
5. It is not necessarily true that opportunity lost can never be regained. Opportunities in life are like London buses, as one is leaving another is arriving.
6. Your best days are ahead of you. What lies behind you are nothing compared to what lies ahead of you.
7. To be your best you cannot afford to be like the rest. In actual sense, the best always gain at the expense of the rest.
8. Developing yourself is the key to becoming a better person- a better spouse, a better parent, a better employee, a better leader, a better friend etc. When you become better, you effortlessly perform better and naturally attract greater rewards.
9. Don't defer your happiness. In actual sense, the time to be happy is now and the place to be happy is here.
10. Make friends with people. Your greatest asset is people. Imagine Jesus trying to fulfil his assignment without the 12 disciples?
|Re: Maximising 2018 by iAudio: 10:28pm On Jan 03|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56