Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? (15489 Views)

Cheapest Duplex For Sale In Awuse Estate.. Price Just Slashed......please Let Ur / What A Half Plot (300sqm) Of Land Can Build For You / BRAINS & HAMMERS ESTATE OGUDU PHASE 1, PAY AS WE BUILD FOR YOU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Anjyjossy: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by vvcanny: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
I want to sell a plot of land at Treasure Park 2 city of David Shimawa. Affordable
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by KolaShangOne(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
kenazuu:
Honestly is annoying hearing that after buying from them, you still need to use their Engineer. I actually wanted to buy from one of their estates in Ibadan(west park), the land cost 750k( land in this location is just 350k) and other charges not included. Also I was told that development fee is 950k. And I cannot come with my surveyor.

It's TRUE that their charges are much but I've also looked at it. Let me give an example of one of their estates I'm currently building there.

Adron Phase 1, ATAN-OTA, Ogun state.

1. Adron bought almost 130 numbers of Concrete Electric poles. Some are even double poles.

2. Adron bought all the cables on those 130 poles. Both the high tension and the service cables.

3. They are currently working on the government road that leads to the estates.

4. They have a good road network within the estate. Good drainage too.

5. They have security men on patrol.

6. Solar power was installed some weeks ago so that even if Nepa takes light, the estate can still have light for security reasons.

Honestly, all these things cost money.

And Yes, you can bring your own contractor to Adron. I am currently working in one of their estates as an external contractor.

Before I was allowed to work, I submitted a company profile, signed Indemnity form incase of bad jobs or collapsed buildings.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by omoharry(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Mercurypanther:
I have at simawa phase 1 currently selling at 6.5m.

im selling a little above half that price i need cash to handle some issues.
mention me if interested.
This same Phase 1 in shimawa was sold for N500k ..I can’t believe it is now valued for N6.5M. This is good investment for anyone that bought at that time .
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by vicdamm(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by bebe2(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
you will have to pay the current development fee
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by aladeokin1000(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2020
bebe2:
you will have to pay the current development fee
You are quite right as regards this ma based on real estate trends. I don't know much about Adrons payments though
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by vicdamm(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by bebe2(f): 12:49am On May 03, 2020
vicdamm:

Wow that is ridiculous because the fees increased by over 200% just within a year this is a hidden charge if you ask me as I am just wondering how much it would have increased by the time I'm ready to build and the agent told me otherwise... thanks for the information I really appreciate it

When they say a plot of land is N5million plus charges one might end up paying N15million if care is not taken angry

you should have paid at the time u bought the land, its the only way to escape increment.

1 Like

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Gokoyer0(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
What do you do at the site as an external contractor?
KolaShangOne:

It's TRUE that their charges are much but I've also looked at it. Let me give an example of one of their estates I'm currently building there.

Adron Phase 1, ATAN-OTA, Ogun state.

1. Adron bought almost 130 numbers of Concrete Electric poles. Some are even double poles.

2. Adron bought all the cables on those 130 poles. Both the high tension and the service cables.

3. They are currently working on the government road that leads to the estates.

4. They have a good road network within the estate. Good drainage too.

5. They have security men on patrol.

6. Solar power was installed some weeks ago so that even if Nepa takes light, the estate can still have light for security reasons.

Honestly, all these things cost money.

And Yes, you can bring your own contractor to Adron. I am currently working in one of their estates as an external contractor.

Before I was allowed to work, I submitted a company profile, signed Indemnity form incase of bad jobs or collapsed buildings.

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by KolaShangOne(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Gokoyer0:
What do you do at the site as an external contractor?

I build houses.

There are others who do roads, landscaping etc for them.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by KolaShangOne(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2020
vicdamm:

Wow that is ridiculous because the fees increased by over 200% just within a year this is a hidden charge if you ask me as I am just wondering how much it would have increased by the time I'm ready to build and the agent told me otherwise... thanks for the information I really appreciate it

When they say a plot of land is N5million plus charges one might end up paying N15million if care is not taken angry

This is true.

Their development levy keeps increasing. I think the business is at Saturation level but the company just wants more income.

1 Like

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Gokoyer0(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2020
So you are a registered engineer/builder and don't have problem in working on any one of adron's site. Am I right?

Where do you base if I may ask?
KolaShangOne:

I build houses.

There are others who do roads, landscaping etc for them.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by KolaShangOne(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gokoyer0:
So you are a registered engineer/builder and don't have problem in working on any one of adron's site. Am I right?

Where do you base if I may ask?

The while of Nigeria is my base. At present, I'm in Grandview Estate , Adron Homes, Otta working on a project. You are welcome to visit.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Gokoyer0(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
I will contact you later then. We will discuss and see if we can do business together.
KolaShangOne:

The while of Nigeria is my base. At present, I'm in Grandview Estate , Adron Homes, Otta working on a project. You are welcome to visit.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by DexterousOne(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Femoje:
We offer professional services in tiling and marble installations and allied services. While you build, we do the contemporary and exquisite finishing touches. Our services run accross all parts of Nigeria. Contact us today and get great comfort and quality services.
Contact Us: 08131905155

This is actually very nice
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Owenmen: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
You can contact me for more info on 08103307850... Anthonia

I am one their business Executive and I can help you with any of your doubts whatsoever.

Acquiring land and Properties is no joke and that is why Adron Homes and Properties is for you to make it more easier.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Henrybabatunde: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's important to clear the air on some salient points been raised here, am a Responsibility Officer working with Adron Homes and Properties, because a Prospective Client called my office today complaining that a friend told him, that our clients are compelled to use the company's engineer's, this was my response to him:-
Adron Homes and Properties has some of its engineers that are put in charge of various estates, because we have different construction works on going in most of our estate, which includes the building of our estate gate houses, roads, drainage, recreational facilities, shopping malls and the different buildings been sold by the company. But this does not in anyway imply that it's compulsory for clients to use the company's engineer, it's the clients engineers that handles the client buildings, only on the condition that the client demands that the company helps him/her to build. Even in such situations the engineer to handle such project is assigned from the head office by the Construction department, It's not part of the company's policy to prevent clients engineers from building for them, only that they must be certified engineers. Any prospective client or Clients who have any form of doubt or have such issues should please contact me on sad08134922048) or send a mail to henrybabatunde1111@gmail.com
You can also call for inquiries on how to invest in our different properties across the country.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by sedulousQueen: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I want to sell 2 plots in Shimawa, anyone looking to buy should pls send a DM.

The plots are in Treasure Park Phase 3.

The land is valued at 4m per plot, but I'm offering a very fair deal.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by sunnyg12(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buy my half plot for 1million at Treasure Park
and garden Phase 2 extension (City of David) the actual price is 2.5m.if interested contact 08069440640
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nezzjnr: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2021
bebe2:

Jesu shocked

I have two plots with them, Golf and estate and manhattan in Abuja.

I didn't know about all this before I purchased oo, that God forsaken agent didn't tell me.

I was just thinking of starting a small duplex there I'm March.

Am selling it straight away. What rubbish .
Any update??
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by bebe2(f): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Any update??

no, just waiting for it to go up so i can sell. their development rate is too slow,
and the development fee is mind blowing
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nezzjnr: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
bebe2:

no, just waiting for it to go up so i can sell. their development rate is too slow,
Wow

So it takes time before people build Houses in those estates??
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nezzjnr: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
bebe2:

Those guys are terrible
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by honharr(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please I have adron lands for sale.Fully Subscribed
City of David and Golf and Estate.holla@
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by akankemi1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Anyone has land for sale in westpark oleyo?
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by quitetorm79: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have 2 plots for sale in oleyo, Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

akankemi1:
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by quitetorm79: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2021
akankemi1:

I have 2 plots for sale in oleyo, Call/Whatsapp: +234 809787983
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Assukariyy(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2022
There are hidden charges that you won't know until you make your non-refundable initial deposit and have your contract of sale C.O.S !!!

1 Like

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by onatisi(m): 3:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Assukariyy:
There are hidden charges that you won't know until you make your non-refundable initial deposit and have your contract of sale C.O.S !!!
Is it that people don't ask questions before paying or what? Because if an official list of payments to be made is given before any form of payment then that becomes binding on both parties . The point which I think is the problem is that Nigerians generally don't like asking questions in order not to look like a novice in front of people
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Omoayo88: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2022
bebe2:

Tnk u very much bro.

Will pay them a visit before the year runs out.

Hi
Please can u share ur experience when u visited then? This will help me make a decision on whether to deal with them or not
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by PropTech505: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
ADRON HOMES EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Do you know you can become a Land Owner with initial deposit of N25,000. Enjoy 50% discount now and spread balance for 36 months on a full plot, with fantastic gift items.

Estate Locations in Ibadan, Oyo state:
ASEJIRE - OLOGUNERU - APATA - AIYEGUN - MONIYA

Estate Locations in Lagos state:
IBEJU LEKKI - EPE - BADAGRY

Estate Locations in Ogun state:
IMOTA - SHIMAWA - ILARO - KAJOLA - IJEBU ODE - ALABATA - ATAN OTTA - IKENNE - SAGAMU

Also in Abuja, Ekiti, Osun and Nasarawa.

Estate Amenities:
* Maximum Security * Perimeter Fencing * Drainage * Electricity * Good Road Network * Massive Estate Gate * Event Hall * Shopping Mall * Recreation Facilities * Playground * Integrated water treatment and supply, etc.

For more enquiries and inspection please;
* Call: +2349125900816
* WhatsApp: 09135245284

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel On A Full Plot Of Land For Sale. Selling Cheap. / Give your House A Quality Pop Design / 'Cement Is Costly': But People Are Still Building Storey Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.