Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? (640 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? by rkohsm: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2010
Hi All ,

I will really like to know whether there is any serious business man in Nigeria??

What I had encountered so far are all FRAUD!

Why is it so ?? Is it that difficult to work hard for your money in Nigeria ?

I really want to know WHY?

I sincerely has no intention of offending anyone but seriously there is too many fraud going on.

this will bring a very bad reputation to you guys.

Best Regards
Ric
Re: Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? by okeymadu(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2010
There are lots of good people both in business and any other sphere of life in Nigeria.

Just like any other part of ther world, frauds exist. You only need to look in the right direction and do you due diligence before commiting money or goods to someone.

Indeed corruption in both private and public instituitions tend to have given us all the bad image.

Be assured that Nigeria has a great future.
Re: Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? by rkohsm: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Hi Mr Okey Madu ,

I do agreed with you that in every where there , there is Good & BAD PEPOLE!

Recently I had tried to do purchasing of Scrap Battery and been approached by none geneuine business man which tried to cheat.

I only want to do a simple business buy and sell, thats all.

If you can , can you intro me where can i buy scrap battery from geneuine scrap yard.

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

Thank You

Best Regards

Ric
Re: Is There Any Serious Business Man In Nigeria? by okeymadu(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2010
@rkohsm,
I am a banker and not very informed about scrap battery,

However, I will make enquiries and get back to you before the end of the day.

Send a mail to me on: okeymadu@gmail.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy From Ebay? / Ago Available / How Can I Start Insurance Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.