Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank (854 Views)

Woman Cries Out Over Alleged Money Stolen From Her Account By GTBANK (video) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by Slimbeey: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Good Morning To Everybody, Last Night Gtbank Send Me Loads Of Debit Alert Of Money Transfer From My Account To Another Account In Union Bank Through Internet Banking Which I Have Never Use Before. I Went To Complain This Morning But They Are Only Telling Me To Write A Letter That Will Be Transfer To A Fraud Team With No Date For Follow Up. Pls Guys Advice Me On The Next Steps, I Need The Money For Some School Purpose A.S.A.P.
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by olumose001(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
maybe by chance or mistake you've given out your acct details to the boys... First beg them to reverse the transaction first before any other thing
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by wizod(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stop banking wit GTBank. Close ur acct wit dem and move to anoda bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by Slimbeey: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
wizod:
I Will Surely Do That After I Try To Get The Money Back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by Slimbeey: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
olumose001:
maybe by chance or mistake you've given out your acct details to the boys... First beg them to reverse the transaction first before any other thing
I Am Sure I Don't Give Out My Acct Details To Anybody, And I Having Been Begging Them To Reversd The Money But They Said They Are Following Procedures

1 Like

Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by olumose001(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
wizod:
Trash
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by olumose001(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Slimbeey:
I Am Sure I Don't Give Out My Acct Details To Anybody, And I Having Been Begging Them To Reversd The Money But They Said They Are Following Procedures
Nigeria is a crazy country, they might have hacked it, or one way or the other, got access to your ATM card..
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by uchman48(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Hiaa this is what we call legalized stealing, oga no gree ooo, folow them bumper to bumper, u can even threaten to sue them is allowed.
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by wizod(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2018
olumose001:
Trash
because u're nt d victim
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by Slimbeey: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
olumose001:
Nigeria is a crazy country, they might have hacked it, or one way or the other, got access to your ATM card..
They Said So But How?
Re: Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank by Deathlezz: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
olumose001:
Trash
Lok for a more honourable job.

(1) (Reply)

Again, FCMB Staff Steals Multi-million Naira From Customer’s Account / Police Arrests 2 Women Trying To Smuggle Themselves Into Europe Inside Suitcases / SARS Officers Seen Harassing Young Men Coming From Work In Ipaja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.