Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. (7662 Views)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Nairaobserver: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Naira Marley release his baby scan picture, seen smoking Marijuana in his mother womb, called himself baby marlian

he wrote:
My baby scan picture before I was born

See More Photos Below

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/baby-marlian-naira-marley-release-his.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by espn(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Very irresponsible guy...Well he thrives on CONTROVERSY and BAD PUBLICITY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2020
From today I quit from being a Malian. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Nairaobserver: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ha grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by kestolove95(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Yadseber: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Raymeskey: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madness
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by jericco1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
When he starts having health issues no be person go tell am
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by EBUBS(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
This rationally means his mother was a core weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by slyfox35(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You first be malian?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by WalkerMichael(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fame got into Marley's head so much... so much rubbish from him these days.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by CreepyBlackpool: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
well hmu for your quality digital portraits, cartoon pics, cover art

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by TheSourcerer: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
im in im in im in , im out im out im out
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Flexzy360(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kinda senseless
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Witchersunited: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Snoop dog does this but he has some good songs and the swag to match, plus he hung out with the greats in the game so we can excuse him, when he promotes weed consumption and lifestyle

Not you nairamarley, ure disgusting and I pray each day for your career, lagacy and name to deleted and thrown into the Dustin of Nigerian history.
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by kalufelix(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Witchersunited:
Snoop dog does this but he has some good songs and the swag to match, plus he hung out with the greats in the game so we can excuse him, when he promotes weed consumption and lifestyle

Not you nairamarley, ure disgusting and I pray each day for your career, lagacy and name to deleted and thrown into the Dustin of Nigerian history.
Who be this inconsequential poster??...nwankwo go one side

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by POBO: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
(CC Blazers Intl) is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

#fashion #yomicasual #nike #gucci #fendi #louisvuitton #versace #dolcegabbana #adidas #naija_tailors #fashion #adilsonmaiza_oficial
#dance #dancer #semba #africa #angola #teacher #traveler #africanandproud #melaninpoppin #melanin #melaninrich #fun #happiness #birthday #kizomba #afrohouse #afro #kuduro #rebita #kilapanga #crazy #smile #african
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by aristocratic5(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dis one is doomed
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by 21savages: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
U were neva a marlian..
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Heineken(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
espn:
Very irresponsible guy...Well he thrives on CONTROVERSY and BAD PUBLICITY.
you're right bro. I hate hearing anything marlians. To me it's pure and total trash. Imagine this.
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by femi4: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Yoruba people
lost in thought
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Blisplendor12(f): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2020
It means he's been a useless child from the onset
Re: Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. by Nickymezor(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Sick guy undecided

(1) (Reply)

King Wasiu Ayinde KWAM 1's Daughter Honey B Shows Off Her Sexy Body On Stage / The Young Pic Of Risen Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel / Nigerian Gay Model And Linda Ikeji's First Son, Onyx Godwin Shows Off Eggplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.