Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Free Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Money (378 Views)

.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Money by RabJ(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
...FREE MONEY...
As a child, I had always wondered at the mystery behind the ATM Machine. I had always wondered how a few punches resulted to the machine vomiting money. I couldn't wait to be an adult and do as I saw other grown ups do , just standing in a queue with folded hands or hands in pocket as they wait their turn to collect free money. "Free money" that's what I called it.
I was patience zero and one day decided to give it a try, I decided to awaken the sleeping giant in me, "you can do this" I kept telling myself
The queue was quite long and the sun scorching that faithful day as I joined the queue and patiently awaited my turn for my "free Money".
As my turn got closer I noticed everyone inserting a card and punching some digits before any money dispensed.
Behold it was my turn. "INSERT YOUR CARD" was staring at me from the ATM screen and I had almost lost all balance when I decided to just press some digit as I saw others doing but the merciless Screen insisted "INSERT YOU CARD"
When I woke from the sleep, I realised the beans I ate last night probably didn't digest well

(1) (Reply)

One Embrace (love Poem) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 137/choose Yourself / HEART SPLASH Scene 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.