Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore (35858 Views)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Ademolu2002(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=TimmyPapa post=63887386]

http://afro9jaland..com/2018/01/7-signs-that-shows-you-are-unhealthy.html
[/quot
remedy
continue reading...
pasted as copied
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by samiboy774(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice1...very interesting
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Mike008(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Lorbar:
Topic says 7 and you listed 4
Hope you not viewing from itel torchlite phone?
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Daviestunech(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
purem:
Doctor my problem is that, erm,

***cough***

***clear throat***

See ehn doctor my erection dis days yaff reduce embarassed

As in early morning erection embarassed
Bros u don carry am ooo
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by lloyds(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Most Lagosians sleep for 4 to 5 hours daily. Their system has adapted......

There is little anyone can do to help that........

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Stegomiah: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
XingXhang:
Your thread is incomplete as you didn't specifically detail us on their meanings. For example;

When urine is YELLOW, WHITE OR whatever, what does it really mean?

[b]People who don't get enough sleep could suffer from obesity

How can you prove the veracity of this?

They say, too much sleep is a sign of laziness and of course brings obesity. Less sleep causes obesity.

[img]https://media1./images/cd4a31566371b0beb1058ed686df3c83/tenor.gif?itemid=5020737[/img]

Doctors in the house like stegomiah etc. I need answers.

The op is right but it's all subjective and relative.... Not certain

The color of urine can also be a side effect of the drug you taking
Let's say you take metronidazole aka flagyl
Your urine colour will change to dark, brown color

Rifamycin causes orange red coloration of urine
Etc

But yet you could have a condition like alkaptonuria.... Which is suggestive of coca colored urine

If you are dehydrated, your urine color will change
If you have malaria too

Overall it's best to stay hydrated... Drink adequate water daily... It helps prevent a lot of unnecessary conditions

Now regarding obesity and sleeping
Obesity is mainly genetic and can be via life style modification like over eating...

I have a colleague that gets fatter when stressed i.e when we preparing for exams
While most people get thinner

So, it's relative

Some, can eat anything yet still dey lepacious pass broom

Some don't even have to eat much... Cos they already have the tendency to get fat

Some conditions can be also associated with it... Like diabetes mellitus.... Giving birth to macrosomic babies

The issue with sleeping and getting fat is also subjective... But in a normal body physiology... It's most likely the case

Just think of students in tertiary institutions... We trek distance... Run for lectures... No cars then... We ain't working no office

Suddenly we start working... We now have a car.... We have a office we sit from morning till evening when we close.... We ain't burning fats like students..... There is increase fat deposition... There is money now.... So no more need for hunger strike like in school days when you can't afford 3 square meals and thus no need to use stored glucose in the form of glycogen
There is a wifey that cooks for ya... Shey you get

There is a natural tendency to get fatter when married and well living than when still hustling and trying to acquire a skill or degree

But yet still... Some people just have genes... They have it in them to be overweight or slim type...

Just to keep fit and live a healthy lifestyle.... Regular Exercise is recommended

All in all.... All i've said is my opinion what i think i know too
Someone may have a countering opinion or shed more lights

But hope this helps

Do you even know that for example.... Being hypertensive doesn't mean you shouldn't take salt at all.... Or being diabetic doesn't mean you shouldn't take sugar or can't eat yam or starchy foods
You can do all this.... Just in low minimal quantity and supplements like taking your yam with vegetables...

So, all these do's and don't are not a certainty... Just subjective and relative not absolute
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by XingXhang(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stegomiah:

The op is right but it's all subjective and relative.... Not certain

The color of urine can also be a side effect of the drug you taking
Let's say you take metronidazole aka flagyl
Your urine colour will change to dark, brown color

Rifamycin causes orange red coloration of urine
Etc

But yet you could have a condition like alkaptonuria.... Which is suggestive of coca colored urine

If you are dehydrated, your urine color will change
If you have malaria too

Overall it's best to stay hydrated... Drink adequate water daily... It helps prevent a lot of unnecessary conditions

Now regarding obesity and sleeping
Obesity is mainly genetic and can be via life style modification like over eating...

I have a colleague that gets fatter when stressed i.e when we preparing for exams
While most people get thinner

So, it's relative

Some, can eat anything yet still dey lepacious pass broom

Some don't even have to eat much... Cos they already have the tendency to get fat

Some conditions can be also associated with it... Like diabetes mellitus.... Giving birth to macrosomic babies

The issue with sleeping and getting fat is also subjective... But in a normal body physiology... It's most likely the case

Just think of students in tertiary institutions... We trek distance... Run for lectures... No cars then... We ain't working no office

Suddenly we start working... We now have a car.... We have a office we sit from morning till evening when we close.... We ain't burning fats like students..... There is increase fat deposition... There is money now.... So no more need for hunger strike like in school days when you can't afford 3 square meals and thus no need to use stored glucose in the form of glycogen
There is a wifey that cooks for ya... Shey you get

There is a natural tendency to get fatter when married and well living than when still hustling and trying to acquire a skill or degree

But yet still... Some people just have genes... They have it in them to be overweight or slim type...

Just to keep fit and live a healthy lifestyle.... Regular Exercise is recommended

All in all.... All i've said is my opinion what i think i know too
Someone may have a countering opinion or shed more lights

But hope this helps

Do you even know that for example.... Being hypertensive doesn't mean you shouldn't take salt at all.... Or being diabetic doesn't mean you shouldn't take sugar or can't eat yam or starchy foods
You can do all this.... Just in low minimal quantity and supplements like taking your yam with vegetables...

So, all these do's and don't are not a certainty... Just subjective and relative not absolute

Okay okay...so what could be responsible when one's urine is 'yellow'... smiley Is it malaria or just normal?
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Stegomiah: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
XingXhang:

Okay okay...so what could be responsible when one's urine is 'yellow'... smiley Is it malaria or just normal?

It could be normal.... As in you are dehydrated... Solution is to drink plenty water
The more water you drink the more clearer your urine color.... And the less water you drink the darker your urine is
Note urine is normally pale yellow in color not white...
It's just clear...
It can be diet
It can be a sign of an infection
It could be side effects of a drug
Could be a disease condition

But in case you drink enough water and your urine still remains dark colored... Then you can rule out dehydration and maybe diet

We can now start thinking.... If she's a lady... Of reproductive age... Is she pregnant
Any recent use of drugs.... To rule out medication
Any underlying disease conditions

You can do urinalysis test too
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by khvnggift(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
I haff white finger nails . Hope notiing is wong wit me Biko
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Tecno66: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
TimmyPapa:

http://afro9jaland..com/2018/01/7-signs-that-shows-you-are-unhealthy.html
I discover that any post that has to do with how to prevent health challenge, folks settle down to read it. They never complain that it is too long or ask for summary. Nobody wan sick o.
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Tecno66: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
You are right. I discover that when you fast and so do not take food or water, the longer the fast, the more coloured your urine is.
Stegomiah:

It could be normal.... As in you are dehydrated... Solution is to drink plenty water
The more water you drink the more clearer your urine color.... And the less water you drink the darker your urine is
It's just clear...
It can be diet

But in case you drink enough water and your urine still remains dark colored... Then you can rule out dehydration and maybe diet

We can now start thinking.... If she's a lady... Of reproductive age... Is she pregnant

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by IamShiningStar(f): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
ok
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by XingXhang(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stegomiah:

It's just clear...

It can be diet

Thank you very much.
Hope you're okay with my questions?

Is there a certain kind of diet or excess/lack of it that could be responsible? Maybe I'm guilty of one so I could rationalize it.
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
adehadex:
If u go do good do am complete. Ewo ni post oshi?
Haa haa.. no vex brother
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Also Check THE DIRTIEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE Also from @Afro9jaland
Amou’s last wash was way back in 1954 when Elvis Presley just launching rock ‘n’ roll and CIE was still using steam engines to pull its trains. Once he claimed a group of young men tried to give him a shower but he escaped before the dreaded water touched him.
It’s not just bathing that Haji dislikes. His disgust for fresh food and clean drinking water is.................... read more
check more and people you Never know existed
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2018/01/the-dirtiest-man-in-universe.html
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Kaykerry(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mike008:

Hope you not viewing from itel torchlite phone?
Itel touch light ke, you guys don rubbish itel finish...By the way, have you see n the itel S32...latest
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by hidhrhis(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
I have white residue on my tongue and also pimples on my forehead
did an oral swab test and it showed streptococcus was causing the white patches on tongue and was given some drug which did not show any sign of improvement after using it
went to a military hospital the doc said it is normal but when I insistnit isn't normal so op come and drop ur opinion abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.