Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 (440 Views)

The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / 12 Top Business Grant Opportunities For Small Businesses In 2018 In Nigeria / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 by oloyede1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
How To Sell More Of Your Product/Service In 2018
=============================

When people approach me requesting about how to start selling more of their products/services on the internet, one of the first set of questions they ask is:

Jamiu, how do I get massive sales from the internet via facebook advert.

I would just look like I have never heard about facebook ads all my entire life.

I would be like, you want quick and easy sales for your items, right? Who doesn't

So my answer would be like.....

Thank God, now you have a product/service you are selling, you have money to run advert, what about the other part of the sales process?

What about about your brand, what of your reach, what of your sales funnel?

How Good are they?

Many are not ready to invest upfront, they just want to run ads online to cold audience then see if it's going to convert or not and most time, they get their fingers burned because of many reasons:

a) They don't know how a good ad copy look like
b) Their targeting sucks.

Don't be like those people. Be phenomenal.

To sell more on the internet as at today, basically you need these three things or be ready to sell to only your friends and family:

4. Build a brand

When I say you need to build a brand, I meant you need to put your business together, associate yourself with it so that when people come online they know where to find you. They know your unique design, your voice, what you stand for and all that.

So one of the ways you might not be building your brand is by not giving out value to your prospects. The truth is, you would always attract mediocre clients as far as you continue to give mediocre value.

Position yourself, give value but don't give your core solution.

3. Be able to reach thousands

You are a yahoo boy without a laptop if you don't have a reach and you claim you sell online.

Reach === Audience

Stop wasting your valuable time running here and there. Settle down and build an audience of your target customers.

This can be in various forms, It can be a Facebook group, Email list, Messenger bot subscribers, Youtube subscribers, Instagram fans lols e.t.c

Whatever way that suit you, either free or paid, you can build your audience without loosing so much money and it would always pay you in the long run.

2. Build a sales funnel

Let assume you have a product, some money for ads, a brand and you have some audience.

All things being equal, your audience love your product, it's solving their problem.

The next thing you need to set up is your sales funnel.

Literally your sales funnel is your sales process. It is the customer journey from the time when they don't know you or your brand till they start buying from you.

You need to get this right if you need to have massive sale of your product or service.

Set it up, tweak, test and convert.

1. Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers

You've read it all, congratulations.

Now tell me, what strategies did you use in 2017 that helped you to boost your sales and what's up for 2018?

Comment below and let rub minds together.

Re: How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 by codedshit: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nice....

1 Like

Re: How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 by oloyede1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
codedshit:
Nice....

Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain More Promotions At Work / .... / Do You Need A Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.