Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story (3602 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Stylemepurple: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
The #baad2017 business has been greatly ignored or plain old unknown . A friend sent me the photo below as evidence backing her argument against Banky and Adesua’s decision to wed in South Africa. She compared the couple to corrupt politicians who invest money abroad at the expense of their communities.

The Nigerian wedding industry according to market research group, TNS Global, is worth millions of dollars, which is good for the Economy. The industry has created jobs and has also enabled states like Lagos, to put a tax on large Parties. As a result, many people were disappointed when the couple decided South Africa was where they wanted to get married.

This is because, many do not understand the commercial value of a celebrity wedding, hence could not have guessed the #baad2017 business.

Surely, I couldn’t be the only one whose mind goes to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries huge commercially successful wedding. Court documents revealed Kim received $175,000 from People magazine for the exclusive engagement announcement, and $1.1 million for the wedding photographs. She earned $90,000 for having her bachelorette party at Las Vegas venue Tao. And she also made $1 million from airing her wedding on E!.
Follow Link for full story---> http://stylemepurple.com/fashion/baad2017-business-untold-story/

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Hotshawarma(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
as usual blaming your fellow average citizen...president buhari himself travelled outside for medical treatment when we have hospitals here in nigeria that they ought to develop,this hypocrite did not talk about that ooo......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by makydebbie(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
cool

Their money, their wedding, their business. My village people cannot get me to the extent that I'll be worried on how people decide to spend their money.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by taylor88(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
He was probably looking for a way to reduce attendance, if it was held in Nigeria, the whole Lagos would have attended. Jollof rice ingredients is now expensive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by dahunsy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thinking faculty......... On loan sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by blingz4ril: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
cool

Their money, their wedding, their business. My village people cannot get me to the extent that I'll be worried on how people decide to spend their money.
HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by RobinWely(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerian way..

their Wedding, Dear business,Their Money ...... Blaming fellow citizen

2 Likes

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by massive1019(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ok...let me park here
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by kingem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
na wa o
this 2018 again
its Nigerians dah will separate ds two people

1 Like

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by IdeyFindWife: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
people just talking away their destiny like say na popcorn and groundnut!

That one singular special day for the gal, her wedding day o! And busy-body mugus are monetizing it for her and pontificating like say they would not do more in her position.

This is how people carry waka-about curses from poke-nosing and gossiping others who dey mind their own business jejely!

Nigerian Wedding Industry kor, Nigerian pregnanting Sector ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by MayhorE(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
@ it again, creating feuds just to rake thousand into their wallet, they more you pick up their stories, the more cash flows into their account

#CARRYGO
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by amokeme(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
cool

Lol please leave village people alone. Nigerians love to dictate to people how they spend their money. As long as they are private citizens, they can spend it wherever and however they want! they are not your federal government!
Same thing too, they will be choosing your charity for you, mtchew

They should chanel their anger and frustration to the right authorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by laudate: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
people just talking away their destiny like say na popcorn and groundnut!

That one singular special day for the gal, her wedding day o! And busy-body mugus are monetizing it for her and pontificating like say they would not do more in her position.

This is how people carry waka-about curses from poke-nosing and gossiping others who dey mind their own business jejely!

Nigerian Wedding Industry kor, Nigerian pregnanting Sector ni!

I no fit laugh again....! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by safarigirl(f): 2:46am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
cool

they spent little, if any, money on their white wedding in SA or their honeymoon. It was a business deal.

SA Tourism agreed to sponsor everything, the wedding plus getaway and honeymoon, in exchange, the Wellingtons would advertise SA's Tourism sector. SA capitalised on the society wedding and advertised their tourism sector to millions of Nigerians

If you followed the wedding even passively, you would notice how they would hashtag #MySAExperience on all their posts....everyone of them in the wedding party put that hashtag for a reason.You do not advertise anything that hard if you spent your own money on it.

It's the same way Dubai was heavily advertised in The Wedding Party 2, it was in exchange for the movie being shot there for little to no expenses

And now, Africa Magic is airing some useless documentary about the Wellingtons wedding and marriage...Africa Magic the subsidiary of MultiChoice in SA.....you see the business here?

The Nigerian government should learn from SA, these things matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Agozie48: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Op you and your so called source what's your business in why they choose to do their white Weeding in South Africa when they did their traditional wedding in Nigeria people still tabbed trash about them making strictly for just close family and friends. it's none of your business even if they choose to do it in Kaftan chan ,it's called a destination Wedding for a reason, it's their money did they demand any dine from you or from the so called fans you are talking about. we should let to mind our own business and focus on other important matters, so far they didn't use your money and they didn't beg you it's absolutely non of your business.
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Agozie48: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
cool

As in eh Thank you,

Thank you
people should learn how to stick their nose in their pockets and mind their Fuc*ing business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2018
amokeme:

Lol please leave village people alone. Nigerians love to dictate to people how they spend their money. As long as they are private citizens, they can spend it wherever and however they want! they are not your federal government!
Same thing too, they will be choosing your charity for you, mtchew

They should chanel their anger and frustration to the right authorities.
For me to be worried or even care a little, I believe my village people want me to lose focus this year, mba. grin

1 Like

Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
they spent little, if any, money on their white wedding in SA or their honeymoon. It was a business deal.

SA Tourism agreed to sponsor everything, the wedding plus getaway and honeymoon, in exchange, the Wellingtons would advertise SA's Tourism sector. SA capitalised on the society wedding and advertised their tourism sector to millions of Nigerians

If you followed the wedding even passively, you would notice how they would hashtag #MySAExperience on all their posts....everyone of them in the wedding party put that hashtag for a reason.You do not advertise anything that hard if you spent your own money on it.

It's the same way Dubai was heavily advertised in The Wedding Party 2, it was in exchange for the movie being shot there for little to no expenses

And now, Africa Magic is airing some useless documentary about the Wellingtons wedding and marriage...Africa Magic the subsidiary of MultiChoice in SA.....you see the business here?

The Nigerian government should learn from SA, these things matter.
Babe, I didn't follow the whole thing, just saw it on nl here. And wedding events don't entice me so I'm hardly interested.

What I care about is Caleb abi what's the name of the story again? cry cry
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by safarigirl(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe, I didn't follow the whole thing, just saw it on nl here. And wedding events don't entice me so I'm hardly interested.

What I care about is Caleb abi what's the name of the story again? cry cry
lol...Caleb get as e be. I'm stuck at a particular scene and not sure how to write it.
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
lol...Caleb get as e be. I'm stuck at a particular scene and not sure how to write it.
You're a talented writer, anyhow you do it will come out just great. But no pressure, take your time bae. kiss
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by makydebbie(f): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Agozie48:

As in eh Thank you,

Thank you
people should learn how to stick their nose in their pockets and mind their Fuc*ing business
And life is eazi. cheesy
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by cerowo(f): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
He was probably looking for a way to reduce attendance, if it was held in Nigeria, the whole Lagos would have attended. Jollof rice ingredients is now expensive

dude you are so funny grin
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Una neva still liv this couple for waist?...ok o,gt busy wit their matter dis new yr and lemme see how u will grow
Re: Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2018
I know
cerowo:

dude you are so funny grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Hot And Spicy Photos Of Nina Ricchie That Are Causing Men To Salivate / Regina Daniels And Her Husband In Tears As He Surprises Her With A Car / God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.