Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) (52875 Views)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Mrop(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Popular SARS Officer and Singer Yomi SARS Promoted to Assistance Supretendent Of Police.

Famous SARS officer and singer Yomi SARS promoted to Supretendent of Police at the age of 30years.

He shared this good news on his IG page.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/popular-sars-officer-and-singer-yomi-sars-promoted-to-assistance-supretendent-of-police/

5 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Mrop(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's over

2 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
God is watching you Continue

just continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by cescky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
One word

Tout!

He's the summary of the whole Nigeria Police Force

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good for him, policeman and a singer at the same time, very odd combination.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
I pity my country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by staystrong(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
i don't what I want to use this booked space for self

3 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by tsamson(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congratulations Yomi, you are the No. 1 reason why #EndSars is a Must

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by missbestie: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Good for him, policeman and a singer at the same time, very odd combination.
nawao e no match atall

5 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by eddykisses1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Issok
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
#EndSARS

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wished u d best yomi

1 Like

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by elyte89: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
C d guy forehead like all dis S.A.R.S GUN grin

8 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gracespecial101:
God is watching you
Continue

just continue
God is watching him get promoted?

4 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
There was once a beautiful country called Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Whotman: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmmmmmm.......he no even look lik police officer nd thug dey him face

6 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
on merit ?
or as a popular singer ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by maclatunji: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
This 2 jobs seem to contradict each other. I mean will he not be singing the praises of questionable characters?
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
undecided undecided
Promotion 4 my kontri na padi padi...

16 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Vaseline
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
this 2018 ehn
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
YAHOO SARS.

its a known fact that this one is a yahoo guy.

#END SARS

13 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by goingsolo: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Beware of Nigerian Police aka "Best police in da world"

2 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by mazimee(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
The yeye country we live in , just look at the tout
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Nigeria police needs to restructure SARS to look and act friendly and professional.

Promoting one of them who has huge influence on the social media is a good step to that. A wonderful PR. The next step for them is to make sure the young man starts dishing out hits and meaningful songs.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
I don't understand, undecided celebrity, Singer or SARS? he can not make his mind up? only in nigeria a singer is Also a policeman. i am not surprised nigerian president employs dead people grin in his cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by deafeyez: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tell your people Nigeria don't love their brutality.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
saw a video the guy on ig not too long ago and i cudnt differentiate him from a yahoo guy, tout, bus conductor with his bad use of english.

anyways congrat

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts / Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.