Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) (52900 Views)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by joenor(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ok ooo congrat
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
okay.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
see his forehead like that ojukwu own
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
see his big otondo forehead like that of ojukwu own
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Simongabriel(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
bribe n corruption don finish fr dis one face
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by caseclosed147(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
WICKED PEOPLE. WHO KNOWS NUMBER OF PEOPLE HE GOT SNITCHED TO. #ENDSARS AND Bleep POLICE. Bleep YOU IF YOU QUOTE SHIT TO ME. sad
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
For your mind.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Bonjoro: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mumu op, Yemi Sars is diff from yomi Sars, fck u.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
I WOULD HAVE SAID HE LOOKS LIKE TOUT BUT LEMME MIND MY BUSINESS undecided
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
adedayourt:
saw a video the guy on ig not too long ago and i cudnt differentiate him from a yahoo guy, tout, bus conductor with his bad use of english.

anyways congrat
how did he pass the test/interview
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrop:
Popular SARS Officer and Singer Yomi SARS Promoted to Assistance Supretendent Of Police.

Famous SARS officer and singer Yomi SARS promoted to Supretendent of Police at the age of 30years.

He shared this good news on his IG page.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/popular-sars-officer-and-singer-yomi-sars-promoted-to-assistance-supretendent-of-police/

The man said he is now Superintendent but you're reducing him 2 ranks down. ASP is 2 ranks below SP.

1 Like

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
how did he pass the test/interview

Ques begging for ans dat cannot b provided wen avail facts are put under scrytiny.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Vaseline
?
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
E don pay him dues
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Taiwx:
?
What grin
I saw Vaseline na grin grin
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
undecided
Divay22:
What I saw Vaseline na
WHERE? COS ME SEE NONEgrin
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
He's working undercover grin grin yahoo musicians beware
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Taiwx:
undecided WHERE? COS ME SEE NONEgrin
The first picture... Look very well tongue
On top of the table..... Do you know any of his songs pls?

Op said he's a singer sad
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbero
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Skeelzknl: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
CONGRAT YOMI
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
The first picture... Look very well tongue On top of the table..... Do you know any of his songs pls?
OP SAID HE IS A SINGER sad
That was also how i saw itgrin
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Vaseline
OH female Vaseline crew spotted
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Dalighieri: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
He was promoted last year, for him to get confirmed promotion within the first week of January 2018 means his 2nd promotion was approved within same year 2017.HMMMMMM continue destroying the Nigerian Police force by securing promotions with bribes, that is why our ranks mean nothing again amongst Police officers worldwide.If you see an ordinary sergeant in western world, you can trace his promotion by the amount of high profile arrest, courses and examinations etc in Nigeria once you can bribe state commissioner or someone in abuja with 5-10million Naira promotion is secured.I won't be surprised if this tout gets another promotion this year again.Make them continue to destroy the force one day na one day

4 Likes

Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congratulations bro.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by DedeNkem: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Getting ready to extort money from citizens under gun point.
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by walosky(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Local Cop
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by profbeejay(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am buying bitcoin, keep bringing.

Bring all your bits and bulk btc. Good rate and fast payment is guaranteed.

see signature for contact
Re: Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
See his long head! feeling like one bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo} / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / "Isoko Girl & Igbo Man" - Janema Shares Adorable Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.