Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria (736 Views)

We Need Partner(s) In Our New Cassava Processing / Garri Production Plant / I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by Okaypan(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2010
Dear friends,

Good day! This is Pan Songmao, from Zhejiang Medicines & Health Products Import & Export Co., LTD (ZMC) in China.
I work in a  reputable trade company in China, we have established extensive and pleasant working ties with numerous manufacturers within China on a long-term basis and enjoyed a reliable marketing network in over 100 countries and regions.
I am in Medicines & Hospital Supplies Branch, and I engage in exporting and importing  medicines, pharmaceutical raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical raw materials, medical instruments and equipments, surgical dressings & disposables etc.
I wish to do business in Nigeria, and I need to know the market of medicines, drugs in Nigeria.
I am here wishing someone could help me and give me some information, introduce clients to me, of cource, I will pay for doing that.
If anyone is interesting in it, please contact me freely. Thanks.  wink

Pan Songmao
Add: ZMC Building, 101-2 N. Zhongshan Rd,
Hangzhou 310003, China.
Tel: +86-571-28935789
Fax: +86-571-87086988
E-mail: Psm@zmcchina.com, Okaypan@gmail.com
MSN: Okaypan@gmail.com
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by dejonimist(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2010
Have you done any business in Nigeria before?

How about been a little bit more specific in what product you want to import?

I can introduce you to a pharmacist who may be interested.
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by Okaypan(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2010
That's great!
May I have you email address, so that we can talk about more details and also I will send you our products list.
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by Okaypan(m): 3:20am On Apr 09, 2010
I need help, is anyone there?
Contact me, send me email Okaypan@gmail.com,
Let us start business!
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by OnyeBabe1(f): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2010
@poster

I think you should post what you have to offer and your Nafdac Numbers.

Just a thought.
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2010
@ OkayPan

You are using a public forum and it would do you good to at least list some of the products under those categories you export/import. Thanks.
Re: I Need Partner To Do Business In Nigeria by smallboy2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
am in Medicines & Hospital Supplies Branch, and I engage in exporting and importing medicines, pharmaceutical raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical raw materials, medical instruments and equipments, surgical dressings & disposables etc.

we can help you market some medical product and drugs

+2348064707514

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Loan? / Is There A Ban On Furniture Importation / Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.