Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,395 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea (993 Views)

Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner / We Need Partner(s) In Our New Cassava Processing / Garri Production Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea by tope777(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2011
i will like to buy a  dredger  components and fix together through a consultant here in nigeria the cost according to my finding is as follows:
  Dredger Body-                N 2,300.000
  Engine and driller shaft- N 1,500.000
  Wiring                             N175,000
  Pipes                              N650,000
  Sandblasting/painting    N220000
  Misc                                N150,000

Total                          N 4,995.000          (Four million nine hundred and ninety five thousand naira only.

Dredging business is one of the money spining business in Niger delta, its easy after final preparation of the dredger to hired it out for at least N2,700.000/month (so far its maintain to high standard.)

If you are interested, i need a support cash fund of between 2million naira - 5million naira for period of six month to actualized my dream and am ready to pay interest of 3.5% /month, agreement will be fully back by legal officer.(the interest am offering per month is far higher than what bank offer for fixed deposit----you can find it out--'

If you are interested in this kindly reply via my contact below.

Info@davezonigltd.com or davezonigltd@yahoo.com
+2348073751294

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea by embassyman(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
Well, i am pleased to inform you that i also do fund management and i pay up to 10% monthly, so for those who are interested in forex fund management, to call 0806004042 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Pleasant Places- Facebook Online Wholesale Kiddies Store / Wholesales Uk Cloths In Nigeria / Product Package Branding Design/branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.