Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog (1226 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by Dollyyo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
A Delta State woman and her child, who were selling water melon beside the road got stirred badly by a Young Guy driving blue Camry, and few minutes after the incident, the woman died, while the child was alive.

According to my investigations, A man named "Sapele Oghenek" who was apprised of the incident, disclosed to the world that the Young Guy who hit the woman is a suspected internet fraudster which is generally well-known as "Yahoo Yahoo Boy".

Sapele Oghenek the Eyewitness said immediately after the woman and her child got hit by the Young Guy driving, the Young Guy rapidly opened the car door and rushed to the woman and her child and shouted for people's help, and sharply, they rushed the woman to the hospital, but while entering the hospital, they were notified that the woman is already dead due to severe injuries she sustained while her child survived the accident without any scratch.

It was also revealed that the woman’s husband died last year. The woman’s five children have become orphans following her tragic death.

Click the link below for more updates
Source: http://www.dollyyoblog.com.ng/2018/01/woman-selling-water-melon-got-killed-by.html

Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by Dollyyo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
cool
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by Fistop: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sad cry cry cry
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dollyyo:
A Delta State woman and her child, who were selling water melon beside the road got stirred badly by a Young Guy driving blue Camry, and few minutes after the incident, the woman died, while the child was alive.

According to my investigations, A man named "Sapele Oghenek" who was apprised of the incident, disclosed to the world that the Young Guy who hit the woman is a suspected internet fraudster which is generally well-known as "Yahoo Yahoo Boy".

Sapele Oghenek the Eyewitness said immediately after the woman and her child got hit by the Young Guy driving, the Young Guy rapidly opened the car door and rushed to the woman and her child and shouted for people's help, and sharply, they rushed the woman to the hospital, but while entering the hospital, they were notified that the woman is already dead due to severe injuries she sustained while her child survived the accident without any scratch.

It was also revealed that the woman’s husband died last year. The woman’s five children have become orphans following her tragic death.

Click the link below for more updates
Source: http://www.dollyyoblog.com.ng/2018/01/woman-selling-water-melon-got-killed-by.html
source is from sapele ogeneke on Facebook and not from your stupid blog u hungry blogger.
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by Dollyyo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
source is from sapele ogeneke on Facebook and not from your stupid blog u hungry blogger.

Lil man
Stop judging without a crafty reason or prove.
Check The dude's facebook page and compare his words with mine if they're the same please.
Do that right now please.
Or check any other blogger's blog and check their post if their posts are the same with mine.
I won't abuse nor use any vilification words against you though.
That's How A Future Leader Roll.
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Dollyyo:

Lil man
Stop judging without a crafty reason or prove.
Check The dude's facebook page and compare his words with mine if they're the same please.
Do that right now please.
Or check any other blogger's blog and check their post if their posts are the same with mine.
I won't abuse nor use any vilification words against you though.
That's How A Future Leader Roll.
keep quiet hungry copy and paste blogger,u copied,edited and pasted. y was ur pictures not different from his or u think I am stupid like u. give kudos to d source u copied from.
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by Dollyyo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
keep quiet hungry copy and paste blogger,u copied,edited and pasted. y was ur pictures not different from his or u think I am stupid like u. give kudos to d source u copied from.

Olodo grin see English from a wise man
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dollyyo:

Olodo grin see English from a wise man
copy and paste blogger,u didn't even make front page. lolxgrin grin
Re: Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog by OneCorner: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Hungry blogger. grin
Carry picture from anoda site cme write name on top grin

Suspected Yahoo boy ko indicted badoo boy nI grin

(1) (Reply)

2 Sisters Use Sex Tape With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (photo) / Uber Driver Killers Finally Caught, See How They Were Caught / I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.