Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse (1507 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow Inclusive Penthouse? / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Can someone please tell me how much is going to cost to build 4 bedroom Bungalow with penthouse in Lagos mainland. From foundation to finishing and handing over key. Security house and compound floor stamping included. Any sample designs? Thank You.
Re: Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse by Sprumbaba: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2021
badmusatari:
Can someone please tell me how much is going to cost to build 4 bedroom Bungalow with penthouse in Lagos mainland. From foundation to finishing and handing over key. Security house and compound floor stamping included. Any sample designs? Thank You.

Lol. Go and do architectural drawing first. Then come back.
Re: Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2021
badmusatari:

It all boils down to the design, first get a drawing then an estimate can be derived from it. Contact me on Whatsapp for your building design and estimate 09037396586... however if you desire just an estimate for now budget between 15-20m
Re: Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse by olukaygold(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2021
badmusatari:
Budget 15-20m(depends on quality of the finishing materials you want to use)
Re: Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse by jaysam28: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

This Uncompleted Duplex In Ogombo, Behind Lagos Biz Sch Is Wao / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage / Property To Let In Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.