Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! (270 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense / Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by MChaze25(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Well i have seen a lot of idiocies in this life that i don't believe any facade posed by a christian anymore.
Have you ever gotten close to an ardent church minded christian and hit the ground running for your dire life?
Its been part of my countless experience and they don't surprise me anymore.
They can recite the doctrine or church yearly calendar from A-Z but still cannot think positive for once!
Their name is called out on every church society or group but still can't do without deadly slanders and gossips!
Don't tell me you haven't seen them before.
They are everywhere looking for whose blood to suck and talk about brazenly.
They are full of envy, lack focus, ungrateful and always crafty.
Church gives them vibes and not Christ!
If Heavenly gates is guaranteed by number of church programmes & services, they will make Heaven.
There is no church they don't go to or sort out coz they can't stand one church alone sometimes.
Had a friend like that last year.
He walked straight from the church to my house to drop a bomb of a lie!
No fear or freight, No guilt or Conscience..Just a religious bigot
One strange thing is that they don't read their bible and know less about Christ.
They so much love the church dangerously coz even their master the devil is a church goer.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can A Catholic Priest Be Differentiated And Identify? / Collapse Of Church Building Roof / Stephanie Otobo Confesses: “I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.