Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) (5063 Views)

Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Two final year students carried out this chat below. One pretending to be the lecturer, while the other was the aggressive and frustrated student.

But on a serious note, can a student be that frustrated to act this way

Share your most frustrating moment with your lecturer.

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Israeljones(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
the student must have graduated already.....

8 Likes

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Huee(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol...
Guess the student used a fake name sef
Fear fear!!

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is for the student to wear his convocation gown that is all. He has already graduated

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
SAVE JOURNEY

Cause you are going HOME
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:
Lol...
Fear fear!!
you are so correct if d student is not so daft, maybe he just bought d sim sef. and come to fink of it. it may be a prank between two friends oo just trying to make fun out of us. anyway anyway it make brain sha
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by ssikiru: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Try this in unilorin and count yourself among face tanke crew
grin
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by b3llo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
The lecturer can't track this student... The student is using a fake name n number. If par adventure the student is caught, he is a goner.
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2018
If you have not experienced some evil frustrated lecturers then you might not understand this guy

in fact you will not know where it is pinching him

Imagine a lecturer cannot lecture or even have a knowledge about that course, he/she will still expect the student to perform undecided

Nigeria!

I was glad when they made that law that the students performance determines that of the lecturer. I hope they follow it to the letter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by seankay(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian Lecturers see themselves as gods and they bank on any slight opportunity to destroy your life. They revel in churning out bad grades to prove that they are tough and as a way of telling you they are teaching a "tough course". This attitude makes students fear them and lose interest in the course and culminate into failing the course because they don't even have the passion to pass the course.

Yes we can blame the Lecturers. While most of them are pure lazy, wicked, jealous, self-centred e.t.c , there are other factors that propelled the exhibition of these negative attitudes in most of them. The educational system is in chaos and almost neglected by the Federal Government. Little attention is paid to the welfare, happiness, improvement, appreciation ... of these Lecturers by the right Authority.

A country where 1 billion dollars is budgeted for frivolity that will add nothing to the development of this country but rather add to the revenue of Israel and Saudi Arabia. In this same country, the public institutions are lacking the basic equipments in the labs, researches not being funded, Academic Scholars are being deprived of their rights and pay.

All these results in nothing but failure of the system! In advance countries, lecturers make sure they are free, close and accessible to their students so that they can bring the best out of them. Reverse is the case in Nigeria and that's why we churn out Graduates that are not Graduates.

But can we put all the blame on the Lecturers ?

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Feranchek(m): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Israeljones:
the student must have graduated already.....

Huee:
Lol...
Fear fear!!

asuustrike2009:
It is for the student to wear his convocation gown that is all. He has already graduated

teewhizzy4real:
you are so correct if d student is not so daft, maybe he just bought d sim sef. and come to fink of it. it may be a prank between two friends oo just trying to make fun out of us. anyway anyway it make brain sha

Gracespecial101:

SAVE JOURNEY

Cause you are going HOME

I'm pretty sure y'all just read the headline and screenshots then dropped your comments, not even bothering to read the article a little. Well it's actually a prank by 2 students in my department. Truth be told, that lecturer get wahala no be small!! But can a student be actually sooooo frustrated by the lecturer to go this extent??

Make una try dey read the article sef biko. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Joafjoe2018(m): 2:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Some lecturers are so frustrating, read this kind situation that UNILAG Lecturers Stab Postgraduate Student http://www.webexmusic.com/unilag-lecturers-stab-postgraduate-student/
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Feranchek:

I'm pretty sure y'all just read the headline and screenshots then dropped your comments, not even bothering to read the article a little. Well it's actually a prank by 2 students in my department. Truth be told, that lecturer get wahala no be small!! But can a student be actually sooooo frustrated by the lecturer to go this extent??

I know it was a prank. The reason being that public university lecturers rarely chat with students on social media
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by brightahia(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2018
some lecturers will deliberately get on ur nerves jst to see u retaliate buh use wisdom if u intend graduating as at when due
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2018
The lecturer could have tricked the student by being nice grin
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by lovely17(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Lol I sabi this man na
He taught me in 100l just glad I have nothing to do with him again
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by superlanny(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2018
The student need to be checked out, something is worrying him, why all the aggression, maybe the lecturer Don give am enough D, E and probably F, making his cgpa of no value anymore.
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2018
nice one bro..
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by busar(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
That's Dr. Adewale from physics department, university of Lagos... Adewale is a very nice guy though.. One of the most nice lecturer in that department...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Feranchek:

ooh oooh my bad walai I no read d article lo to oo, I just go straight to d screenshot....
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by mfonab: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hay
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If you have not experienced some evil frustrated lecturers then you might not understand this guy

in fact you will not know where it is pinching him

Imagine a lecturer cannot lecture or even have a knowledge about that course, he/she will still expect the student to perform undecided

Nigeria!

I was glad when they made that law that the students performance determines that of the lecturer. I hope they follow it to the letter
This is the truth. . .if you make some Nigerian lecturers write their own tests/exams on the spot. . .a lot would fail woefully. Some just copy questions from foreign websites & rephrase. That's why if you try to be creative and use a different approach to solve a question, you'll be marked wrong. The worst ones are those that don't even know what they're doing and solve nonsense- then use it as a marking guide.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
is it just my phone cos I nor see chat?
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Feranchek(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
is it just my phone cos I nor see chat?

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Babe no be your phone oooo! I removed the pictures to edit them then upload again buh glo no gree me do am since morning oooo. It's back now sha.
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Feranchek:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Babe no be your phone oooo! I removed the pictures to edit them then upload again buh glo no gree me do am since morning oooo. It's back now sha.
ok o
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by kazak: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
dumb ass student, this one no be student o, na mercenary he be
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by sirAliyu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iffa hear say Henry na him real name grin
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by eddieguru(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by wafaannonce: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Feranchek:
Two final year students carried out this chat below. One pretending to be the lecturer, while the other was the aggressive and frustrated student.

But on a serious note, can a student be that frustrated to act this way

Share your most frustrating moment with your lecturer.

Cc: Lalasticlala
the student must have graduated already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Is Age Still On My Side? / Neco External Result 2009/2010 / te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.