Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: In Love With You – Sinach (mp3 Download + Lyrics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: In Love With You – Sinach (mp3 Download + Lyrics) (3382 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: In Love With You – Sinach (mp3 Download + Lyrics) by giztzone(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
In Love With You

Lyrics

I’m in love with you Jesus 2x
You’re my everything dear Lord 2x

In You my life is complete
Everyday your love is new 2x

I love with all my heart Oh oh 2x

Your love is better than life
You mean more than the world to me
CLICK HERE http://www.gospelholic.com/audio-sinach-in-love-with-you/ TO DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

If The Bible Is A Catholic Book / Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? / Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.