Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee (5978 Views)

Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Lukgaf(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible except in a case where both parties trust one another and where the parents agree to the marriage and have no objections. In this case it is acceptable for them to speak to one another in a normal manner, discussing matters of life that concern them. But if they know that their parents do not agree to that, then it is not permissible for them to speak to one another in this case.

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen.

The fiancée is still a non-mahram woman and speaking to her is still speaking to a non-mahram woman, so it must be done properly and only as much as is necessary, such as agreeing on specific matters to do with after they get married. Attention must also be paid to the following:

1 – It must be done with the agreement of the woman’s guardian and with no objection on his part to the marriage.

2 – The talk should not involve anything that may provoke desire or cause temptation.

3 – There should be no other way of telling her what he wants to say, such as through his sister or her brother, or by letter.

4 – It should not go beyond what is essential.

And Allaah is the Source of strength.

https://islamqa.info/en/13704

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2018
May Allah pardon us for our past. Dating/courtship has polluted us to the extent that we almost can't stop doing it. It's haram. This is the truth according to Sunnah of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam. We hear and we obey! Only Islam can bring sanity to the world!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Lukgaf(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
May Allah pardon us for our past. Dating/courtship has polluted us to the extent that we almost can't stop doing it. It's haram. This is the truth according to Sunnah of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam. We hear and we obey! Only Islam can bring sanity to the world!

May Allah forgive us all

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by tintingz(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Really? Tell me more about it.

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Lukgaf:

May Allah forgive us all

Aameen

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by UrWorstNightmare: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Let's see
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by wellmax(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Islamic ruling on this
Islamic ruling on that

Isn't the book clear enough? Na wa oooo

Please what is Islamic ruling on smooching and toasting

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by chynie: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
please let me ask o
how does one become your fiancee in islam if u cant even talk to them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by chuose2: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
moslems makes me laugh.

they spend so much time trying to look holy ,by getting gals to wrap like a gift.

Then these same gals put on makeup.

The makeup is it to help read the koran better

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by greatjoey: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
This is total rubbish. Did Muhammad seek the consent of the women she forcefully seized and converted to slave wives? Do the emirs and northern Muslims seek the consent of the parents of the little christian teenagers they forcefully adopted and made wives?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by UrWorstNightmare: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
chynie:
please let me ask o how does one become your fiancee in islam if u cant even talk to them
This person is asking the right question

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
greatjoey:
This is total rubbish. Did Muhammad seek the consent of the women she forcefully seized and converted to slave wives? Do the emirs and northern Muslims seek the consent of the parents of the little christian teenagers they forcefully adopted and made wives?

Psychopaths like you should be behind bars at the asylum

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Shafiiimran99: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Amiin
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2018
chynie:
please let me ask o

There's no mention of "don't talk to them" in the article.

However, it is better to talk to her father or guardian and not go to her directly. The meeting of A young man and young woman is the most fertile ground for the devil. We ask Allah for safety.

But if there's no way to see her guardian or father it he may go to her or send someone to her. though I do not advise anyone to send another person.

All in all, men and women should be highly careful because the evil of carelessness cannot be over emphasized.

We ask Allah for safety.

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by fatymore(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2018
See them up... Doing what they know best.. Pokenosing...
Fyi
Courtship isn't allow in Islam and if it must occur. It shouldn't be Atmost 3months..
Then how do you talk to your fiancee..

When you see a lady you like.. You tell your guardian or someone you know closer to the family and let your intentions known.. By that too her family makes investigation about your family codedly..then they ask the lady if she is interested in you before anything else.. If she isn't interested.. They tell you and let it be.. If she is, a room for pure courtship would be allowed to know each other for Atmost few months.. Then marriage..
No time for long courtship that would make you engage in fornication ..

As I know but Allah knows best

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by missyQween(f): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Jazakalahu khair Op.May Allah enrich us in knowledge. Aameen

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
missyQween:
Jazakalahu khair Op.May Allah enrich us in knowledge. Aameen

Aameen.
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Shafiiimran99: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
wellmax:
Islamic ruling on this
Islamic ruling on that

You can propose if you are ready to marry but no dating and Smooching is allowed for married
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by BenzEne1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
wellmax:
Islamic ruling on this
Islamic ruling on that

The Islamic ruling is that it is haram if done with someone other than your spouse.

You don't intrigue anyone with your base ideas of making fun.
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by BenzEne1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
chuose2:
moslems makes me laugh.

they spend so much time trying to look holy ,by getting gals to wrap like a gift.

Then these same gals put on makeup.

The makeup is it to help read the koran better

So according to your analogy. Christian girls who put on make up do it to enable them read the bible better?

Don't ask questions you have answers to.....

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by marvin902(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
i swear Muslims funny die..
only una get rules for fvcking,piss,kiss
nothing wen una nor get rules for
at the end na una break am pass grin grin

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
BenzEne1:

So according to your analogy. Christian girls who put on make up do it to enable them read the bible better?

Don't ask questions you have answers to.....

And those ones that wear micros to church. They wear it to boost pastor's inspiration

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
marvin902:
i swear Muslims funny die..
only una get rules for fvcking,piss,kiss
nothing wen una nor get rules for
at the end na una break am pass grin grin

Fallacy of the highest order!!!

Unfortunately, some mumu will punch the like button for you. embarassed
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Mofpearl: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jazakallahu Khayran

How does one stick to the guidelines if planning on getting engaged for a year or more?
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by marvin902(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newnas:

Fallacy of the highest order!!!

Unfortunately, some mumu will punch the like button for you. embarassed

i blame your father not you tongue tongue
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Situation001(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
marvin902:

Now Who is the terrorist here..
is this what christianity all about..

I'll choose islam over and over again than be a daft..

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by marvin902(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Situation001:

Now Who is the terrorist here..

is this what christianity all about..

I'll choose islam over and over again than be a daft..

like i said earlier i blame your father not you.. undecided undecided
and if am not mistaken is your religion that born and breed terrorist...
if you don't know am educating you now

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by vroy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
chynie:
please let me ask o
Dont talk to them behind closed door, the prophet PBUH said when a boy n girl are behind closed door the thord person with them is saytan (devil)

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Situation001(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
marvin902:

like i said earlier i blame your father not you.. undecided undecided
and if am not mistaken is your religion that born and breed terrorist...
if you don't know am educating you now

hmm.. I won't stoop so low to exchanging words with a tard.. it is he who lacks parental care that creates an avenue for his parents to be rubbished.. I could have also resort to lashing your father with abuses in great profusion but I wouldn't do that because I hold my parents in high esteem..

I asked you a question who is the terrorist here.. you could have simply let the sleeping dog lie.. this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you but you still come to do what your ilk is known of doing .. is it a curse for you to throw tantrums where you are not invited.. you could have simply passed, this is a thread for Muslims.. but your stupidity won't make you behave..

well I believe you are either a kid or a jobless retard strolling just to look for where to cause trouble..

now kid never you expect a reply from me again.. I sincerely have no time for dummies..

Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by Newnas(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
marvin902:

It's okay if you are pained... I did it intentionally.
Re: Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee by marvin902(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newnas:

It's okay if you are pained... I did it intentionally.

hahhahahhaha pained ke... cheesy cheesy
i laugh you in swahali..
please go and find a bomb vest and wear and do us a favour and delete yourself..
that's what your religion is good for right tongue tongue

Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! / The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55