Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo (468 Views)

Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo by ucheokafer2017: 5:14am On Jan 05, 2018
The Lagos state commissioner of police, Edgal Imohimi has warned that jail awaits anyone who abuses the rights of a child, women and the vulnerable in Lagos.

The commissioner gave the warning on Thursday, December 4, at No 12 Baderin street in Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos, where he had gone to rescue an 11-year-old child locked up in a poorly ventilated apartment without food.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/lagos-state-commissioner-police-rescues-11-year-old-girl-locked-without-food/

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2018
If I get money ehnn
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo by koolaid87: 5:47am On Jan 05, 2018
His facial expression when he cum hen lol
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Rescues 11-year-old Girl Locked Up Without Fo by UbanmeUdie: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2018
shocked

Edgar Imohimi, the Jack Beuer of Lagos state.
The captor of badoo leader and the destroyer of ritual shrines.

Always to the rescue and always in the news.

I wonder if other states in Nigeria have a commissioner of police.

May his father's juju continue to work for him o!

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Man Escape Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Cameroonian Soldiers Intrudes Cross River Community / “My Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part” – 12 Year Old Girl Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.