Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State (22381 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Kunlexity(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP....fallen hero!
Death can occur anytime,anyday or anywhere.But Corps members should avoid casual traveling during the service year,as most of the casualty recorded during service year are usually caused by auto crash.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by stfadaanthony(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
it just unfortunate
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by CheedyJ(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Achorise:
Most times some of you comment without in-depth understanding , and reading in between the lines.
I said "most times"I didn't say all the time.
God can still all the time give us a hint.
As for Bimbo, she spoke about her on death, and she's was one of the few persons who died in the hospital.
Weda on d spot or at d hospital, she died all d same(rip)...being born again doesn't mean we all wont die besides, what makes u think d late corper isn't a born again..I rest my case
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by gregyboy(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
akeentech:
Death is inevitable whether you a Youth corper or not buh the guy is too handsome to die

So who should die on his behalf..you?
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2018
so sad r.i.p
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by notoriousbabe: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2018
kaymart:

Is that all u'v got to say.
With all due respect, u ain't making any sense @ all.
I'm a westerner yet I find ur comments completely repugnant.
It's high time we grew past this ethnocentric chauvinistic act. It ain't helping at all.
Rather than bringing up ideas that will help upgrade the scheme(NYSC), u r busying heating up on Regionism and ethnic differences....

My friend, u'v got to wisen up. This is 2018 and u need let go of ur frustration in order to clear ur brain to welcome benefitting ideas....

I pray for d family of d departed to be granted the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
e pain am grin grin

Which part of his body were you given?I'm sure na him bum bum grin grin tongue
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by samiboy774(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Traggic
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by BudeYahooCom: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Akwa ibom people una no try o,I hope him meat sweet for una mouth? grin grin

^^^^Just imagine foolish thing and it's dry jokes.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by okooloyun1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rip bro
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by DaBillionnaire: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Achorise:
My brothers, knowing God or been born again is the most important decision in this world,
The God I know most times speaks , warns , gurds and prevent us from calamity like this.
I'm a witness.
Village people are real
Try and know God pls for yourself.
It will save save you from so many life threatening challenges.

does that mean u won't die if u know God?
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Godsonkemz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
He might have shown the village people that he's graduated by sampling his khaki uniform to them.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by chubysoft1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
I travelled that route regularly back then when I was doing my NYSC in Akwa Ibom.. It's a very dangerous route oh. It's because of God's mercies that I am alive today

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by notoriousbabe: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
BudeYahooCom:

^^^^Just imagine foolish thing and it's dry jokes.
but it caught your attention cheesy grin grin tongue

Na which part of him body dem share give you? grin cheesy
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by ufuosman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by chindo1: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why be sey death just full beginning of this year? Is not my potion.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Fatherly: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Akwa ibom people una no try o,I hope him meat sweet for una mouth? grin grin
Thunder fire your mouth there for mentioning akwa ibom people...You are very stupid.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Shaev7(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
NYSC haters where una dey, I never see "Scrap NYSC" since here ooo...
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Adebowale89(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
rip bayo, a journey that many passed and get to their destination safely

grace is indeed real. Lord don't cease to shower i and my family the grace. nothing but the grace

I wish his family the strength to bear this unfortunate loss
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Lankaline(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
FRSC CDS group will miss yu bro,,i just canr tell why we are to do clearance on 3rd,whereas for the past months,we even do clearance on second week of dec,Bayo was cool guy,the type that don't likes showing himself.News of yur death have sent cold shivers down our spines

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by quisera(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is indeed painful. I just rounded off service in akwa ibom and I'm indeed touched by the death of this young man. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by precious1967(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
pls God console the family especially d mother. ds compulsory service should be scrapped because only God knows how many corpers have lost there lives to accidents.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Ademoore07(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very bad....
I think I knew this guy. He is from my LGA.
I also served in AKS in the year 2011. Imo state had the worst road network leading to AKS.
Rest in peace, bro
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
May he soul rest in Peace
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by excel101(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
akeentech:
Death is inevitable whether you a Youth corper or not buh the guy is too handsome to die
Gay spotted.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Arizonaguy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Holyfield1:
How could God let this happen if he truly exist?
Keep away from blasphemy bro...the existence of God doesn't deters bad occurrence... God knows best
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by mrdna(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
So sad. RIP
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Henrydguy: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rip
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by kudos4god(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rip brother, may God give the family u left behind the fortitude to bear the gr8 lost
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by tonymyke4life(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Newshelm:
Youth corper, Bayo Ogunmola dies in car crash while returning to Akwa Ibom State for his monthly clearance

Bayo Ogunmola, a serving Youth corper in Akwa Ibom has died.

According to reports from his friends, Bayo died in a car crash while returning to Akwa Ibom State for his monthly clearance after the yuletide celebrations in Ondo State

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-corper-bayo-ogunmola-dies-in-car.html

Please, stop spreading this news. It's an old news. It's been long. Do u derive joy in this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC Reviews Posting Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.