Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. (993 Views)

Show Promoter Kogbagidi Assaults Follower For Disrespecting Him / Nkechi Blessing Send Ogun To Strike The Generation Of A Follower For Saying This / "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian singer "tekno" crooner who posted a picture on his instagram page and mistakenly capture it "Tempreture", was troll by one of his followers over the spelling.

The singer also waste no time to reply the follower as he advice him to kill himself.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/kill-yourself-now-tekno-blast-follower.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Kill yasef or kill mosquito chop.
Jobless trollers undecided
Correct him not mock him.
Floyd Mayweather was two inches away from being an illiterate but the bobo story loud pass knockout.
He's only lucky to come from a society were English is their only language.
He's not even good at writing that well and Manny Pacquao once labelled him an illiterate during the build up to their fight.
The Google is ya friend not the police.
Ogbeni troller, Live and let's live.
Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
mistakes are easily made when typing, at least, u understood d message being sent across. some people correct just to show they know more than u.

1 Like

Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by ibkgab001: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by Afrok(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2018
The truth is the moment these celebs understand that nobody is above mistake, they'll start replying people that corrects their errors in more matured manners.

Mistakes are to be corrected, no matter how painful it is, take the correction and move on.
Some fans though, oversabi dey worry dem... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by XingXhang(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Being teachable isn't easy especially if you're already at the top.

But who cares if he knows how to spell; he is way to successful for that yard stick?

That's how one of my little friends wee be telling me, "be careful" each time I'm carrying something. Have I dropped something before? No.
I get angry each time he says that because I'm not his mate grin
Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by cerowo(f): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Nobody is above mistakes... The way some people reacts when mistakes are made looks like they are perfect whereas they are the worst... Good reply from tekno

1 Like

Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by Daysun55(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Wetin consign me sef.......mtchewwwww..let me continue frying my dodo jhoor
Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by CaptainG00D: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Foolish man.. u are there correcting english.
He don has made it n life o.
While u are still thing following his comment up and down
Re: "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. by Smellymouth: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Some people will be forming Oxford university graduates online and dey wrote WAEC 5 times and are still failing English..

This is 2018, learn to mind your business..Dangote is the richest man in Africa today because he always mind his business...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Seen Kissing Mysterious Lady In Club / Pasuma Fans Club Celebrates Pasuma 50th Birthday In Grandstyle / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of His Twins, Nathan & Nadia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.