Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much (534 Views)

Show Promoter Kogbagidi Assaults Follower For Disrespecting Him / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
While thanking God for the gift of life and all God's has done for him, popular comedian Akpororo kits up in an all Gold regalia matching even the color of his car. Probably the gold color also matches the state of his account, who knows?
However, this combo didn't go down well with one of his followers who replied his post by saying 'u really Rep Christ with this costume... I'm sorry to say... Christ doesn't Rep you'. Akpororo possibly short of words or just in good spirit replied 'I pray you make heaven son'.

Don you think this REGALIA truly is deserving of Akpororo? It however is his life and his choice anyways.

Re: "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much by oshe11: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
hiaaaaa o diegwu ooo
Re: "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much by Fahrenhite(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Idleness, loneliness, frustration and envy na im dey cause trollling.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash / DMW Boss Davido Looks Dapper In New Photo Shot(see Photos) / Cee-c, Leo Spark Relationship Rumours After Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.