Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics (14717 Views)

Get Your British Education Here In Nigeria / Start Your Online Education Here / Tired Of Spending Money On Education? Here Is The Opportunity For Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by mccoy47(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Not surprised! Coming from a man who has never seen the four walls of a primary school!
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by symbianDON(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
what manner of weed is at work here??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
What do you expect when we are busy using 18th century curriculum that is what you get.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
Jonathan that budgeted high for education, how did he help us?

Just mention the difference between Jonathan and buhari in terms of education development even tho they have varying budgets.

let stop the hate please, hate makes someone looks so ignorant.

Even then we do have to increase spending on education.... Somehow.

And this govt has to do it.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
symbianDON:

Oshogbo weed plus codeine and Sapele waters.....
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by symbianDON(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
9jakohai:

Oshogbo weed plus codeine and Sapele waters.....
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
symbianDON:

My brother I nor fit laugh how I wish I knew.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Adebowale89(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Blame Buhari, he should be held for such low budget on education in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. cheesy

Lol, I don't even know one of them has started. cheesy

Na Buhari cause am.

Very disgusting things ever existed on the green planet.

people like you are one of the reason why our leaders are taking us for granted. you can still make a valid point and still support whoever you want support

we are talking about Nigeria education here not APC or PDP

we need to have a collective debate before we can progress in this country. imagine how our one voice on endsars campaign put the SARS on check, why can't the same be apply to other sectors

must buhari follow the path of other past leaders or what does the mantra "change" connote?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by londoner: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
......And it shows in the level of education and qualifications of both Nigerian graduates and teachers/lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by tiwiex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Just mention the difference between Jonathan and buhari in terms of education development even tho they have varying budgets.

So Buhari is doing as bad as GEJ. So where is the change?
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Iyajelili(f): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

You again

Learn to mind your business and a little patience.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
kennygee:
And we are the giant of Africa
Says who?
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:

Learn to mind your business and a little patience.
It has kept a lot safe grin
I help you complete am
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Iyajelili(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

It has kept a lot safe grin
I help you complete am

So no more e-slap? Oya chop kiss
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:

So no more e-slap? Oya chop kiss
kiss
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Chimex30(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
confusion
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by flamingREED(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shameful.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by gabriella4691(f): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
someone is high on koko n osogbo weed
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by b5ive(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
bros u've just dialed d wrongest number dis new year... �����
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Dindondin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:
Buhari is dull,but I think this particular problem precedes him.....

It's been there,our structure is so wired that it is the non-important things that get the attention....
Since 2011 to 2018,only God knows how much they have amassed for Budget on Security(which isn't bad but ironically they promoted the Insecurity in the first place),that is why they love the Boko Haram wahala,they are just going a notch higher so that 2019 will have a bigger budget maybe this time,they will release £3bn for fulani herdsmen.
We do not take education seriously,and the education people sef are worse sef.....Like I was telling people,The Nigerian Police is not the worst corruption agency,if you probe the Federal Universities,you will hail our Senators.
Can it change now?No,when we had people from that constituency,(Yar'Adua and Jonathan),it didn't......is it this Prof.Buhari's time it will change?.....Almost all the Governors in this dispensation have very good educational background,now go to most of those states...go to NUC,FORGET
Wickedness is in our veins.
a truth as m aware of. I also don't know the way forward. It's so annoying that everyone can't see the corruption in other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by sadiqdonblack: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dindondin:
a truth as m aware of. I also don't know the way forward. It's so annoying that everyone can't see the corruption in other parts of Nigeria.
Unfortunately,the Nigeria we find ourselves today....

The truth is to enthrone OUR government,but with tribe,ethnicity and religion,forget it....we will never get it right...
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by unbitchable(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Damn!
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Now tell me why i wouldn't do yahoo undecided
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by ivolt: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Stop this stupidity. This is a thread for intelligent people.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by handofGod1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
and our politicians is the highest paid in the world. We shouldn't have fought for independence as at the time we got it. we are no longer the gaint of africa. Nigeria is now a lion that eats grass instead of flesh. O ma se o.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by zero8zero(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
As if we ever cared about Education... bleak future..
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by ikoduduakpode(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
what do you expect from leaders who wants everyone to be cow rearer .
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by ivolt: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Now tell me why i wouldn't do yahoo undecided
The reasons you will "do yahoo" is if you morally bankrupt and are too dumb to survive using honest means.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Blame Buhari, he should be held for such low budget on education in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. cheesy

Lol, I don't even know one of them has started. cheesy

Na Buhari cause am.

Very disgusting things ever existed on the green planet.
The article is based on most recent budget mr, if it was bad in 2011,12,13,14,&15 we should all keep shut and continue that way while the rest of the world is advancing technologically?
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by esmarcq(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Well Jonathan built 6 new universities, which has really increase the intake of students to universities since then, and it created job opportunities too, to add to that
NaoSlay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) / Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Snakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.