Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (33839 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Sparkle777(f): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder what's wrong with us women?? A man that has other kids from different women,yet you go ahead to open ur legs without prevention.
Is nice that nice??

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Olukat(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
You can't blame him
It's so difficult to find a wife in this generation!
But it's easy to get a surrogate mum shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Honezzlay....am mouth tyted

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by BornSinner316: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
showghan:
Chai.... This 9ice too like kpekus
it's not about liking kpekus, some people like kpekus and still use condom.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Am not suprised, 9ice once said, he is not a man for one woman. Since he has money to take care of them, ko kan aye.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by tunfeek: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Afrok:
I thought Wizkid is in second place behind 2face, never knew 9ice has overtaken Wizkid tey tey cheesy

Our men and women (some if not most) no dey try at all undecided
Babymama is now widely accepted cry

������
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boss moves, go into the world and multiply
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sparkle777:
I wonder what's wrong with us women?? A man that has other kids from different women,yet you go ahead to open ur legs without prevention.
Is nice that nice??
I like your sincerity. Women can open leg for any man as long as he is rich or famous. This trend is not new, it has been happening for decades. It is a continuous process, which the next generation would also be involved in.
Shout out to all upright women and women of substance,

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Afrok:
I thought Wizkid is in second place behind 2face, never knew 9ice has overtaken Wizkid tey tey cheesy

E be like say e wan overtake Tuface sef
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
neoapocalypse:

E be like say e wan overtake Tuface sef
9ice go overtake Tuface, I watched one interview where he said, he is going to have 13 children or so. Which means he(9ice) is not for one woman.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nelsizzy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lowkey Tuface
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Afrok:

E be like say e don overtake Tuface sef
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
As long as he takes care of them.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by bareal(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Einl:
I suppose congratulations is expected...

but people get mind. I can't have sex without a condom, regardless the woman. Only my wife will enjoy me without a condom.

I don't know, I get so scared about having sex without protection...HIV, gonorrhoea, syphilis, herpes, unnecessary pregnancy, chlamydia...for me it ain't worth the risk. lol

What of if ur wife come go have sex without condom? grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by fimi: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
all these gals opening their kpekus to become a babymama no dey shame?
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by thunderbabs: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abdul3391:
hmmm na wa ooo
even king Solomon no gather baby mamas

What is concubine, what is baby mama?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by fimi: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sparkle777:
Is nice that nice??
God bless u for your comment,d tin tire me mehn

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Awoo88: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
As long as him get money take take care of them.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by donnaD(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
I don't blame him it's the foolish ladies I blame,he does not want to marry u but want u to be pregnant and give birth to a bonifide bastard.slay queens I hail oo kip on slaying ur destinies away.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Blessed96(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Any man worth between a million dollars and above shud marry more than two women. It will be completely unfair to other single ladies if young millionaires choose to marry n remain with one wife all their life.. 'oh the spirit of King Solomon keeps hunting me'
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by losak9111(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
2face brother

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by xtervaganza(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
He should be thinking of reviving his almost dead carrier and not adding babymamas
if only you can spell correctly we would be able to revive your dead brain

An A list musician who has one of the most trending song of 2017 is who you're badmouthing

Thunder fire you there
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Simpledude0847(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
kobo123:
Multiple media reports claim that Nigerian singer, 9ice is reportedly expecting his 5th child from the 4th woman after impregnating Lagos based skin care expert, Olori Oluwayemisi.

Before now, 9ice has welcomed 4 other kids with three different women which isn’t a secret in the Nigerian media space. 9ice’s 2008 marriage to Toni Payne produced a son, Zion while the singer also welcomed twin daughters from a brief romance with Abuja based, Vicky Godis and his 4th child, Michelle came from Olasukanmi Ajala back in 2015.

The new lady reportedly pregnant for the father of 4 is Olori Oluwayemisi, a skin care expert who runs Zenics Skincare outfit in Lekki, Lagos.

http://www.ngg.ng/2018/01/05/9ice-allegedly-expecting-his-5th-child-from-4th-woman-after-impregnating-skin-care-expert-yemisi/
These people are just so irresponsible. For most of them, do they think the money will keep flowing forever? and what about those ladies just dishing out kids as well?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sparkle777:
Is nice that nice??

No. It's called Money, Ego, Kudi & Owo. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Iyajelili(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
xtervaganza:
if only you can spell correctly we would be able to revive your dead brain

An A list musician who has one of the most trending song of 2017 is who you're badmouthing

Thunder fire you there
Are you tired of your miserable life? Take my advice and jump into a deep well

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blessed96:
Any man worth between a million dollars and above shud marry more than two women. It will be completely unfair to other single ladies if young millionaires choose to marry n remain with one wife all their life.. 'oh the spirit of King Solomon keeps hunting me'

You need deliverance cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by baby124: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Loool. 9ice that will not have money in a few years. He has failed at everything. I pity these ladies.
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by victorazyvictor(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
What do u expect from typical Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Einl(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
bareal:

What of if ur wife come go have sex without condom? grin
Good question

before any wedding, won't u have to do a test?
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Amberon11: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
And men are the angels right?
Olukat:
You can't blame him
It's so difficult to find a wife in this generation!
But it's easy to get a surrogate mum shocked shocked
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by Abdul3391(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
thunderbabs:

What is concubine, what is baby mama?
how many babies dem born for am?
Re: 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be by bareal(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Einl:

Good question

before any wedding, won't u have to do a test?

I meant after the wedding oh! You never can tell with ladies of these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night / Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend / David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.