Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) (50328 Views)

What Is Happening Here (funny Pix) / Reply Him As A Sharp Nigerian(Very Funny pix) / Which Profession Makes One To Save Money In This Manner (funny Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by marvin902(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
psychologist:
Suen fix this

oga go charge your phone
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by boiz2men(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Both my work place paid salaries on the 15 Dec. The next payment is on the 72nd of January....
I doubt developers are affected by the festive periods. I'm not
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Ranoscky(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
This was what happened when my girlfriend saw the sidechick that i spent all my money with during xmas...

1 Like

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by calddon(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by soberdrunk(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
hakeem4:
birthday mate

Wow!! Finally!!! The only birthday mate i was aware of before now is Mel Gibson grin Happy belated birthday man!!!
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Lordwheez(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:

The kingdom of heaven
Jeez.... Una don start again... Lol. Savage level - 9.95...

1 Like

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by hoygift(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ranoscky:
This was what happened when my girlfriend saw the sidechick that i spent all my money with during xmas...
the side chick really dealt with your girlfriend... grin grin grin
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol have u noticed that each Christmas & new year celebration is not as exciting as the previous?[sup][/sup]

3 Likes

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by nell2: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jaykolo10:

This reply is too good lol
so so good.
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by daddyzgal(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is my situation cry cry...I even lost my.phone during the festivities
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by nell2: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
tunlaji:
Lol have u noticed that each Christmas & new year celebration is not as exciting as the previous?[sup][/sup]
for this administration shaa..
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by zadokokezie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
tunlaji:

I thought It was only me Dat was reasoning it....

for me I guess.. d older I get d more economical I become.. I can not come and kill myself
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by U1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
ladyF:
Lol.... This is just me right now, but I know God will provide.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Abeg, take am easy. No let me say LadyF is a liar o.
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Topestbilly(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
psychologist:
Seun fix this

FIXED sir! What else?

1 Like

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Twemi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
let me dieee

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
LOL.....
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by ominilongest(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
AK6464:
angry with my birthday and wedding anniversary on 2nd January, I now live by faith and not by sight
u are even richer than me angry
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Donkay82: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
What they did to me last month

2 Likes

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Bossjajohn2: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Philipgreat(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please i need financial assistance. school fees will expire January 15th and i av not paid mine. am a Delsuite. 08106832916
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by vocalprince(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Philipgreat:
Please i need financial assistance. school fees will expire January 15th and i av not paid mine. am a Delsuite. 08106832916
Chairman just go dust your mat enjoy sleep for house.

loool!! You no well.

2 Likes

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
Mine was intact.....my bank try
why e no go dey intact when you don chop that guy raw and drained him pocket finish.
You girls are heartless.

2 Likes

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
daddyzgal:
This is my situation cry cry...I even lost my.phone during the festivities
chai all these calabar girls sef.
Them too dey like chop life.
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Greatzeus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
ladyF:
Lol.... This is just me right now, but I know God will provide.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
I don't believe this, you trade in bitcoins right? I heard everyone who owns bitcoins from at least 3 months ago are now multi millionaires. wink Lucky you
Me? cry
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Iyajelili(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruth:
why e no go dey intact when you don chop that guy raw and drained him pocket finish.
You girls are heartless.
Hahaha!!! Take it easy on me now. More so, you are wrong
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Arkyval(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
We that our birthday fall on the 3rd day of the new year when everyone has become financially handicapped are the unlucky ones, this year it is only my banks, Nairaland and family that sent me Happy birthday messages angry angry

You are right bro. That's why we are strong. I celebrate you. I am also a January 3rd celebrant.

1 Like

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by yhermmie(f): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:

The kingdom of heaven
I love this..
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by oluspicy: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blessed are those who finish their December salary, because they shall know the true meaning of January...

1 Like

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Pat081: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dis can only happen in some states dat dey gt dia December money but in state like osun state it can nt happen because dia workers did nt gt dia December still looking up to God up still now
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:

Hahaha!!! Take it easy on me now. More so, you are wrong
my bet9ja ticket don deliver oh.
Where u dey? Make I spend this joy with u oh
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by daddyzgal(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruth:
chai all these calabar girls sef.
Them too dey like chop life.

Lmao, you don sabi us but im not calabar tho
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
daddyzgal:

Lmao, you don sabi us but im not calabar tho
which one wey u be? Ibibio?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of A Hot Boy / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo / Checkout This Nigerian Partern Of 2bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.