Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) (50334 Views)

What Is Happening Here (funny Pix) / Reply Him As A Sharp Nigerian(Very Funny pix) / Which Profession Makes One To Save Money In This Manner (funny Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by CertifiedSamuel: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Hmmm I made sure I didn't spend more than 2k during Xmas and new yr, as a young man dat just completed nysc I have to be prudent with spending my savings till I can get a job so as not to become liability.

Pls am in need of a Job, Am a graduate of pure and industrial Chemistry with 2yrs experience as quality control analyst.

I can also perform excellent in other fields, biko pls help me

Modified:
People reading my comment and pressing like button, pls I need the likes converted to job, help a frustrated brother pls***

Fix your lines. smiley
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by donqx: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2018
empty hen
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by SkinnyNigga: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2018
AK6464:
>sad with my birthday and wedding anniversary on 2nd January, I now live by faith and not by sight
You better remove this pic or blur out your account number..
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Iyajelili(f): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
my bet9ja ticket don deliver oh. Where u dey? Make I spend this joy with u oh
Thanks o but I dey Osun state
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

Thanks o but I dey Osun state
i dey Ibadan but will move to Benin city in the next two weeks.
I can come to Osun shey e no far ni
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Iyajelili(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
i dey Ibadan but will move to Benin city in the next two weeks.
I can come to Osun shey e no far ni
Really?
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
Really?
yeah let's interact via mail
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Iyajelili(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
yeah let's interact via mail
OK
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
OK
udementa1990@gmail.com
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by Amustical(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
EternalTruth:
udementa1990@gmail.com

You see your life
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by megareal: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
EternalTruth:
udementa1990@gmail.com

Udeme Nta grin Are u Ibibio?
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by mcukc(m): 1:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by EternalTruth: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
megareal:

Udeme Nta grin Are u Ibibio?
yes dear abadie?
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by mcukc(m): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by daddyzgal(f): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruth:
which one wey u be?
Ibibio?
'

Yoruba
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by megareal: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
EternalTruth:
yes dear abadie?

Ado ok. cheesy
Re: When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) by ikorodureporta: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of A Hot Boy / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo / Checkout This Nigerian Partern Of 2bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.