Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut (37958 Views)

This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / Mercedes Celebrate G-Class 40th Anniversary With 3 “Stronger Than Time” Editions / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
I can sell my kidney for this car
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Benekruku(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
obitwice06:
Biko we now have Innoson own, Mercedes abeg park well

grin grin grin

How dare you compare a "mobile coffin" with a Mercedes? How?
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by scholes23(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
mammanbawa:

There's always a difference between meat pie and puff puff
All Na snacks
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by kuntash: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
obitwice06:

I saw that INNOSSON G wagon replica on the road 4days ago , I was amazed at it's stability and the speed it was moving from East to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by highchief1: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
AFONJAboiy:

How much?
1.3m
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by vertueptime: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Kaslino:
Last Last, boys go still buy 07 model, buy body kits put for outside, make e look like 2019 model. The ones wey mad pass go buy 02 model go change the interior for Dubai to 2019 spec come sell am for 50m. if you doubt me, snoop around some car dealers page on nairaland, especially Lagos based dealers (aeon richidex, msomchi &co) and see that all na body kits.

But the ride nice sha. The interior na him make pass.

U speak the truth like a messiah, the issue with the kits is that body fine but engine will be rubbish, e go consume fuel like no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by mikron(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
like my akwa ibom friend will say... UKA SIR (OGA SIR) grin grin grin grin
na real machine.

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by scholes23(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

How dare you compare a "mobile coffin" with a Mercedes? How?
but the motor make sense at least appreciate the effort made. We were all craving to have our own made in Nigeria cars and now that someone took that bold step to achieve this feat, this is all you have to say?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Angelb4: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2018
I have 1 million. Can I collect to pay the balance installmentally?
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by scholes23(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
kuntash:

I saw that INNOSSON G wagon replica on the road 4days ago , I was amazed at it's stability and the speed it was moving from East to Lagos
I have a witness here. God bless you. 1000 likes for you
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by wenenike(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
My love for BENZ will never die, I will forever love u BENZ.

Buhari,APC,PDP,fAYOSI, make una use this one sow seed into my life now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Beautiful beast bt not so pleasant with the steering side gear instead of the previous floor gear tho. So wat happens to the 2018 4x4 gwag costing about 65m that just came out angry
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by lloyds(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Ugly car.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
every f*cking day i imagine myself driving a g -wagon and range rover sport. I have to work towards achieving that now. more actions less dreaming.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Readonee35L:

Will they upgrade the G500 engine to G63? grin
Even the interior upgrade is just to update the steering wheel and radio system. The gear knob still remains the manual. Will they also upgrade that to an electronic shifter.

No matter how they upgrade it's still gonna remain 2012 or 2002 or whatever.

If you've driven both cars you'd know many things can't be upgraded.

How many people even know the difference between G500 and G63 engine? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
am a benzo addict
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Deathslater: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
obitwice06:
Give me Sklass 221 am ok with it.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by clemz85(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thank God I am now in Benz family,

Abeg who knows how much is e190 engine?
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Kaslino(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
agarawu23:
he is ignorant. There is no how a 2002 model will be upgraded to 2019 model without buyer noticing unless them use jazz for am

Of course, the buyer will be told when he is not the World's greatest Mumu. The only thing is after spending small money buying the '02 G-Wag, then another slightly bigger amount on full customization(interior and exterior), the price would definitely cost more than a used 2012 model with low mileage. Check Nl autos page well and see.

Besides, Nigerians don't want to know the model. They don't care if it's an '02 G Wag. That's why every wannabe artiste without a hit and unknown celeb poses with a G on the outside and scream 2014 G63. All na 05 G500
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Prinztong(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooooooooooool Ride. Pls How Much will it cost? I'm Interested to add this Machine to my fleets.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Classic and never changing ride.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by godofuck231: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
After several years, the Mercedes Benz G Class still remains true to its heritage. And this might not be changing soon as the all new 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class has just been revealed.

Mercedes-Benz has planned the unveiling of the G-Class around January 15. Nevertheless, we can already view it today. Thanks to autoweek.nl who leaked the photos.

This may not be a big surprise, because earlier spyshots already indicated that Mercedes-Benz would keep the design of  its most distinctive model.

However, the most striking change is the interior. Mercedes-Benz provides the cockpit with a wide digital display, which gets a place right next to the instruments. The differential buttons are right below the digital display between the center AC vents while the passenger still gets the handgrip that dates all the way back.

Mercedes-Benz reports that the rear seats have been moved further to the rear, something that gives fifteen centimeters of extra legroom compared to the current G-class. The SUV is lighter than its predecessor despite a more rigid axle.

It gets a nine-speed automatic transmission, that sends 40 percent of the torque to the front wheels. The remaining 60 percent goes to the rear axle. It also comes with cameras all around, cameras that come in handy not only when parking, but also during off-loading.

Does it meet your expectation?

https://autojosh.com/new-2019-mercedes-benz-g-class-revealed-photos/

Oh my heart, I can't take this, why mush she always give me weak knees ,shes always on pint and sexy
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
After several years, the Mercedes Benz G Class still remains true to its heritage. And this might not be changing soon as the all new 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class has just been revealed.

Mercedes-Benz has planned the unveiling of the G-Class around January 15. Nevertheless, we can already view it today. Thanks to autoweek.nl who leaked the photos.

This may not be a big surprise, because earlier spyshots already indicated that Mercedes-Benz would keep the design of its most distinctive model.

However, the most striking change is the interior. Mercedes-Benz provides the cockpit with a wide digital display, which gets a place right next to the instruments. The differential buttons are right below the digital display between the center AC vents while the passenger still gets the handgrip that dates all the way back.

Mercedes-Benz reports that the rear seats have been moved further to the rear, something that gives fifteen centimeters of extra legroom compared to the current G-class. The SUV is lighter than its predecessor despite a more rigid axle.

It gets a nine-speed automatic transmission, that sends 40 percent of the torque to the front wheels. The remaining 60 percent goes to the rear axle. It also comes with cameras all around, cameras that come in handy not only when parking, but also during off-loading.

Does it meet your expectation?

https://autojosh.com/new-2019-mercedes-benz-g-class-revealed-photos/

Lighter ko, stol light nii. . . Tell me something reasonable. Tell me the difference between 2015, 2016, 2017 model and this one. this is Total Waste of money.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Chikeluba25(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
I love Mercedes-Benz so much that even if I hv my own Automobile company tomorrow I will still be riding Benz.
That's how deep my love for MB is
Below is baby G-wagon
Innoson should copy this one too. ....copycat

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Chikeluba25(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Lighter ko, stol light nii. . . Tell me something reasonable. Tell me the difference between 2015, 2016, 2017 model and this one. this is Total Waste of money.
My brother the difference is the interior, HP, Safety gadgets, and engineering.
I guest you hv not seen the 2019 G wagon interior that's why you are sounding like this.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Chikeluba25:
My brother the difference is the interior, HP, Safety gadgets, and engineering.
I guest you hv not seen the 2019 G wagon interior that's why you are sounding like this.

Abeg don't come and wash anybody here a G wagon is a useless waste of money especially the G63. I'd rather buy a 2014 Range sport and a Benz AMG GT for the same price as one useless uncomfortable old, Draconian G Wagon.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by albacete(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

Abeg don't come and wash anybody here a G wagon is a useless waste of money especially the G63. I'd rather buy a 2014 Range sport and a Benz AMG GT for the same price as one useless uncomfortable old, Draconian G Wagon.

No money spent on a Mercedes-Benz car is a waste.
Do you know what it means to have the prestigious three pointed star in your garage? That Gwagon is on a different league of its own. It doesn't have to be aesthetically beautiful to command such a high price tag.

What is Range? You should have mentioned Bentley Bentayga instead.

Talking about old draconian car, do you know how much a 1953 Ferrari cost?
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Afrojuju2017(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
albacete:

No money spent on a Mercedes-Benz car is a waste.
Do you know what it means to have the prestigious three pointed star in your garage? That Gwagon is on a different league of its own. It doesn't have to be aesthetically beautiful to command such a high price tag.

What is Range? You should have mentioned Bentley Bentayga instead.

Talking about old draconian car, do you know how much a 1953 Ferrari cost?

You are speaking of prestige I'm speaking of value for money, convenience with respect to modern technology in a vehicle for $163k.

Did you not read the part where I mentioned I'd rather have a range sport HSE + AMG GT for the same price of 1 G wagon.

Please don't go around telling real petrol heads a G wagon is the height of vehicular excellence.

I'll be also daft to buy a bentyaga unless I'm a billionaire. That's a mass produced 300k SUV which would be worth less than 80k in 10 years a terrible depreciating investment. I'll take a bullet proof escalade with executive trim for that price thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by albacete(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

You are speaking of prestige I'm speaking of value for money, convenience with respect to modern technology in a vehicle for $163k.

Did you not read the part where I mentioned I'd rather have a range sport HSE + AMG GT for the same price of 1 G wagon.

Please don't go around telling real petrol heads a G wagon is the height of vehicular excellence.

I'll be also daft to buy a bentyaga unless I'm a billionaire. That's a mass produced 300k SUV which would be worth less than 80k in 10 years a terrible depreciating investment. I'll take a bullet proof escalade with executive trim for that price thanks

Hahaha! I like your comment.

If we must talk about value for money, then we better drift away from luxury cars and go electric. All the cars we mentioned zap fuel, maintenance costs are on the extreme, not to talk of the cost of ownership.

It's either i go hard or i go home. Either it's a Gwagon for a luxury ride or no luxury at all. People who buy luxury rides do not think about resale value, they just buy them.
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
albacete:

Hahaha! I like your comment.

If we must talk about value for money, then we better drift away from luxury cars and go electric. All the cars we mentioned zap fuel, maintenance costs are on the extreme, not to talk of the cost of ownership.

It's either i go hard or i go home. Either it's a Gwagon for a luxury ride or no luxury at all. People who buy luxury rides do not think about resale value, they just buy them.

Sorry bro I'm not a millionaire and I know how I work for my money. Until I have a few 50milliom euro sitting calmly in my account I'll always worry about the resell value of a car.

Please note I also don't reside in Nigeria, I'm maybe come from a position foreign to the Nigerian system
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by albacete(m): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

Sorry bro I'm not a millionaire and I know how I work for my money. Until I have a few 50milliom euro sitting calmly in my account I'll always worry about the resell value of a car.

Please note I also don't reside in Nigeria, I'm maybe come from a position foreign to the Nigerian system

50 million whaaat?

Oh! I understand. The tax palaver can be crazy atimes, especially on luxury goods. No wonder you mentioned 50 milla.

Here in Naija, we pay pittance as tax ( if we even pay at all). A man worth 1billion naira (roughly $3million) will fork out $500k for a car or fleet of cars because there are no additional costs involved. Just the regular maintenance. And then he will appear richer than a US or UK resident who is three times his worth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N153m KLASSEN Mercedes-benz Viano Limousin Luxury Office Van (photos & Video) / Asaba Ultra-Modern Mechanic Village & Auto Parts Market In Pictures / 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.